royal norfolk greenbrier internationa...
Nini

Tucson, AZ

#42 Jun 18, 2009
cecilia wrote:
I just purchased some pale green royla norfolk
bowls in a dollar store- they don't say if they are microwave saf- does anyone know?
Thanks for any help
I just bought some of the dishes, bowls, and cups tonight at Dollar Tree and they all say dishwasher and microwave safe. They are a matte finish in a pale robin egg blue. Gorgeous!
judylo

Brentwood, TN

#43 Jul 12, 2009
dish queen wrote:
i am looking for the royal norfolk dishes sold at Dollar Tree- Green, yellow, blue sold last summer of 2007 in Maine
i have 4 cups 4 bowls and 4 plates for sale
judylo

Brentwood, TN

#44 Jul 12, 2009
ROBIN wrote:
I NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHERE TO ORDER ROYAL NORFOLK MUG JUMBO SOUP 22 OZ MUGS THE SKU IS 639277392237 NONE O THE DOLLAR STORES I HAVE FOUND HAVE AN AND I CANT FIND THEM ANY WHERE ROBINHEGLI[email protected]
i have 12 pieces of it for sale 4 cups 4 bowls and 4 plates
judylo

Brentwood, TN

#45 Jul 12, 2009
i have 12 pieces of the royal norfolk for sale 4 cups 4 bowls and 4 plates. yellow and green
anne

San Marino, CA

#46 Jul 16, 2009
go to royal norfolk replacments on google
rosanne wrote:
looking for more of these dishes---salad plates possibly
dawn in cleveland

Beachwood, OH

#49 Sep 9, 2009
Did you find the sky blue dishes anywhere?
Cathy in Montrose NY wrote:
I'm looking for more of the sky blue dinner plates. I bought them last year and wish I had bought more at the time! I can't find them anywhere! Any ideas?
Amy

Madison Heights, MI

#50 Sep 18, 2009
cecilia wrote:
bowls in a dollar store- they don't say if they are microwave saf- does anyone know?
Thanks for any help
I might have the same bowls: mine are kind of shallow with a ribbed/
fluted edge. I use them in the microwave and they don't get hot
like some old china I have that is NOT microwave safe.
kayla

United States

#51 Nov 12, 2009
do this plates have lead in them
ajwings

Denver, CO

#52 Nov 20, 2009
Donna wrote:
I purchased 50 Royal Norfolk dinner plates for a party. One ONE of them there is a sticker on the back that says" "WARNING this product contains chemicals nown to the State of CA to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm"
Could this be lead? Could this have been on the plate by accident? Party is over and am considering just throwing them away if they are potentially harmful.
Is there a phone # to call them to inquire??
When I was in California they had similar warnings at the entrances of the hotels. That was for cleaning products. It could be anything.
Rose Ann

Santa Rosa, CA

#53 Dec 27, 2009
cecilia wrote:
Thanks for any help
I have a couple of pcs and they are not micro safe. hope this helps you.
Caroline

New York, NY

#54 Dec 28, 2009
ROBIN wrote:
I NEED TO FIGURE OUT WHERE TO ORDER ROYAL NORFOLK MUG JUMBO SOUP 22 OZ MUGS THE SKU IS 639277392237 NONE O THE DOLLAR STORES I HAVE FOUND HAVE AN AND I CANT FIND THEM ANY WHERE [email protected]
I am looking for the same jumbo white mugs. Did you have any luck in finding them? If so, please share you information. They are such good soup mugs!
Caroline
Donna Carmichael

Tallahassee, FL

#55 Dec 30, 2009
I'm looking for christian mugs that have sayings on them like Dear God If we miss the bus will you send another one with a boy and girl standing at a but stop on the other side it says Dear God, If we miss the bus, will you send another one?
One of the most incredible things about God is that, even thought He is so perfect, thought He never gets outsmarted or makes a mistake, He is patient with us when we mess up, Ask him for a second chance.
Concerned

Chicago, IL

#56 Jan 23, 2010
My 3 yrs. Old son has high lead levels in blood, doing some research at the Internet I discovered that ceramic, crystal and glass contain lead (lead is what gives it the shiny finish), I have Royal Norfolk plates along with other 2 brands of plates, and I would like To know of somebody knows something about lead and this plates. Or if this company comes from China. Thank's
R Favorite Stuff

Spokane, WA

#57 Jan 24, 2010
dish queen wrote:
i am looking for the royal norfolk dishes sold at Dollar Tree- Green, yellow, blue sold last summer of 2007 in Maine
Do you have a picture - send it to [email protected] and I will look through my dish pile and see if I have them.
R Favorite Stuff

Spokane, WA

#58 Jan 24, 2010
kayla wrote:
do this plates have lead in them
If they have lead in them, they are suppose to - by Federal Law - have a sticker on them that basically says they have lead and are not for use with food products.
R Favorite Stuff

Spokane, WA

#59 Jan 24, 2010
Concerned wrote:
My 3 yrs. Old son has high lead levels in blood, doing some research at the Internet I discovered that ceramic, crystal and glass contain lead (lead is what gives it the shiny finish), I have Royal Norfolk plates along with other 2 brands of plates, and I would like To know of somebody knows something about lead and this plates. Or if this company comes from China. Thank's
Not all items from China have lead in them. However a lot from the United States are on the same plain as China. You can research your lead concern by typing lead free into google and finding items that are that way.

By Federal Law anything that has lead in it is suppose to have a sticker on it that says decorative purposes only or says not for food consumption.
R Favorite Stuff

Spokane, WA

#60 Jan 24, 2010
Donna Carmichael wrote:
I'm looking for christian mugs that have sayings on them like Dear God If we miss the bus will you send another one with a boy and girl standing at a but stop on the other side it says Dear God, If we miss the bus, will you send another one?
One of the most incredible things about God is that, even thought He is so perfect, thought He never gets outsmarted or makes a mistake, He is patient with us when we mess up, Ask him for a second chance.
Is this a plug for God or a genuine concern for the Dear God line of dishes??
R Favorite Stuff

Spokane, WA

#61 Jan 24, 2010
Jbug wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they have lead in them.The ones I have have a seperate sticker on them that state they are decorative only and have lead and cadmium
Yes, they have lead. One dinner party won't hurt, but repeated use will. Instead of throwing them out - use them under planters or tak them back to the store and explain you had no idea that they would not be useable for food or you would not have purchased them. By Federal law that sticker should have been on all the plates.

Dollar Tree won't do a refund but they will give you credit for an exchange. I personally like the lotions, hangers and cleaning products, so know you won't have trouble finding something to replace those plates with.
Stacey Fincher

Aiken, SC

#62 Jan 25, 2010
Hello I bought some today at dollar tree..Check there.
April

Milton, FL

#63 Feb 28, 2010
I purchased Royal Norfolk 6" ceramic round dishes that resemble ramekins or sm casserole dish. They are pretty pastel light green and blue. I have checked every store in the Pensacola area and can only find 3. Does anyone know where I can get more? Like, 27 more? I would like to use them in an "ol' time" restaurant I am opening soon. Thanks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dollar Tree Stores Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Contacting Greenbrier International (Jan '09) Wed lauri 219
Assured Alcohol Free Foaming Hand Sanitizer 7 f... (Nov '09) Oct 18 Visual 5
Moisture Eliminators in small plastic pots (Dec '12) Oct 11 Icky916 5
Assured Shave Gel (Sep '15) Sep 30 Felix Stacy 7
Universal Remote Codes for Greenbriar 6 Device ... (Dec '10) Sep 27 yarzagaray 83
Item voids? Sep 21 snowwis77 1
Greenbrier International, Inc. (Sep '06) Sep '17 Kelly 656
More from around the web