Tara Conner War: Donald Trump vs. My ...

Tara Conner War: Donald Trump vs. My 'Fat Little Rosie O'Donnell'

There are 72 comments on the National Ledger story from Dec 20, 2006, titled Tara Conner War: Donald Trump vs. My 'Fat Little Rosie O'Donnell'. In it, National Ledger reports that:

Tara Conner got to keep her crown and Rosie O'Donnell decided to take it out on Donald Trump.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Ledger.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
anne jachim

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Dec 21, 2006
Oh,look, donold loves FREE publisity and thats what he got. Rosie was so funny on the view, she has his hair (or wharever it is) down! Keep it up Rosie you make my day, you and the other girls open my mind and get me thinking and being so much more opened minded. i love you all-- brovo
Cathy Templeton

Monticello, NY

#2 Dec 21, 2006
I think you did a great job someone should shut up the Donald and he did go bankrupt he even said on an interview that a homeless man on the streets had more money than he had because he was negative millions. I think attacking Kelly was uncalled for he had no right to do that what has she done. If he is angry with you than he should grow up and not hurt Kelly. I think you do a great job and you gave up your magazine you didnt loose it again he's wrong good luck Rosie you have a lot of fans behind you. Have a great Christmas and dont let him win.
Lee

Gallipolis, OH

#3 Dec 21, 2006
Shut the hell up Fat Rosie. You are a jealous bitch. He gave the girl a second chance, so what. You seem to think you are "someone" but you are nothing. You couldn't get a man so you had to take a women. If anyone is wrong about anything it is you and by the way "you are the one that wants the pub."
Jan

AOL

#4 Dec 21, 2006
Is Donald Trump going to give Tata a 3rd chance when she screws up again?I could see him giving her another chance for partying and drinking but snorting coke too?i don't think so.its interesting how Trump is covering up the coke snorting queen.This has nothing to do with Rosie Odonnell.Shes a comedienne--Trump is a money grubbing publicity seeker.
Anna

Cleveland, OH

#5 Dec 21, 2006
Lee wrote:
Shut the hell up Fat Rosie. You are a jealous bitch. He gave the girl a second chance, so what. You seem to think you are "someone" but you are nothing. You couldn't get a man so you had to take a women. If anyone is wrong about anything it is you and by the way "you are the one that wants the pub."


Wakeup Lee! If you think that it is harder to get a man than it is to get a woman you are wrong. Men think with the little head between their legs. Women think with thier brain. Getting a man (like that is some kind of prize) does not take a whole lot of effort, you vain, self important idiot.
Anna

Cleveland, OH

#6 Dec 21, 2006
Go Rosie, I had little or no opinion of Trump before, but when he threatened to "Have one of his friend pick-up your girlfriend" he was wrong. What did he mean...was he gonna hurt her. Sounds like a threat that law inforcement might want to look into.
debsy

United States

#7 Dec 21, 2006
Rosie needs to wake up before she looses this job too. I can see others leaving the view because of her. I don't watch very often anymore since she is on the show. But I have seen the ones lately. Does she have to bash someone or something on every show? BW dropped Star because of her negative publicity. She should soon do Rosie.
Keith

United States

#8 Dec 21, 2006
Unfortunately, Rosie is usually uninformed and an overcritical personality that brings nothing but embarassment to those around her. Her viscious attacks at virtually everyone leave me really distressed that she has this ppublic forum to pontificate. Time for Rosie to get off The View before that show is ruined also. Negative publicity will not do the show any good, regardless of how many laughs she gets.
elswee

Brick, NJ

#9 Dec 21, 2006
Look at the picture of the 2 of them side by side above. Theyre both nasty looking. See, the difference is though....Rosie can lose weight....he will still be a nasty crook with a bad hair-do and women only interested in him because of the $$$ in his bank account. Do you think his current wife married him because of his charm and good looks? She married him for the bling......and having that kid, shes guaranteed $$ when she screws the first hot guy that tries and he dumps her or when he finds someone younger and stupider who wants his bank account....
The Trumpster did file for bankruptcy of his corporation....I know what Rosie meant, he knows what Rosie meant but hes just splitting hairs by saying he never filed.....he benefited big time from the bankruptcy petition...he got to keep his hefty salary, over $2 million, for a long time.....

They both need to grow up and Donald before criticizing anyones looks should take a look in the mirror....Oh wait, maybe he cant because they all break before he gets a chance to get a look at hi nasty ugly old ass...
Judy McKee

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Dec 21, 2006
anne jachim wrote:
Oh,look, donold loves FREE publisity and thats what he got. Rosie was so funny on the view, she has his hair (or wharever it is) down! Keep it up Rosie you make my day, you and the other girls open my mind and get me thinking and being so much more opened minded. i love you all-- brovo
The Donald had a nice first wife but NO he had to go out and buy a couple of new young ones. God nows if he did not have money--What woman would look at him.
penguin

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2006
Anna wrote:
<quoted text>
Wakeup Lee! If you think that it is harder to get a man than it is to get a woman you are wrong. Men think with the little head between their legs. Women think with thier brain. Getting a man (like that is some kind of prize) does not take a whole lot of effort, you vain, self important idiot.
It is harder to get a man if you are fat and ugly.
Julie

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Dec 21, 2006
Go Rosie. I think you were hilarious. I think she should have been fired. What a role model!!! She had no business being out in public, under age drinking, and drugging. You were speaking your mind and DT couldn't handle it. Who ever dubbed him "The Donald" anyway? Like he is a king or something.
Nicole

Hinton, Canada

#13 Dec 21, 2006
I agree with you Debsy! I can't stand watching the show anymore (even worse then when Star was on and THAT means alot!!) I used to like Rosie when she had her own show, but now she seems totally full of hatred. Just like when she flipped out on Kelly Ripa - she needs to learn to keep her mouth shut!
debsy wrote:
Rosie needs to wake up before she looses this job too. I can see others leaving the view because of her. I don't watch very often anymore since she is on the show. But I have seen the ones lately. Does she have to bash someone or something on every show? BW dropped Star because of her negative publicity. She should soon do Rosie.
Neeta

Warwick, RI

#14 Dec 21, 2006
I agree! Rosie should not be on the View. She should be back on her own show.

Rosie doesn’t say anything you wouldn’t hear at any Comedy Club. Her comments are pretty tame, comparatively. She’s a comedienne for crying out loud. She’s hilarious! When she flipped her hair over like Donald’s....it was FUNNY! I’ve seen Conan O’Brien do a “Donald Do” impression many times. Besides the show is called “The View”, she’s entitled to give her opinion about anyone or anything....like anyone else is. At least she does it with humour, not instilling fear into people. Rosie says what we all think. She tells it like it is. So she doesn’t like Donald Trump....whoop de do....that makes the news?

I thought Americans had freedom of speech? If this is not the case, let’s lose Chris Rock, Lettermen, Leno, Seinfeld, Bill Mayer etc. Even Joy Behar from the View.

Of course we should remain sensitive to people’s feelings and be politically correct,(did you hear the one about the.....oh nevermind) but do we have to stop laughing altogether? You think Donald really cares what Rosie thinks? Probably not, but if it’s an opportunity to shine a spotlight on him, of course he will take it.

If “The Donald” or anyone else wants to respond in anger or complain that they were offended, simply hasn’t learned to laugh at themselves or really lacks a sense of humour. Didn’t Howard Stern fly off the wall and onto satellite radio because of the censorship on his show? You want to talk offensive?........ Still funny though.

Should Rosie be censored or removed because of her much more toned downed remarks? Hardly. If Rosie leaves the View, the show will fold. You want to start taking people off radio and TV, then lets start with the ones who talk forever, but really have nothing worth listening to. <yawn>

I find the View entertaining! Don’t like it? Don’t like Rosie? Don’t watch! Go watch a show with people getting fired instead....sounds real interesting. <yawn>

Why should people walk on eggs shells in Donald’s presence, with threats of getting fired or sued? Come on now! He could have responded with a simple “Ha ha Rosie” or even an “ I have no use for her either”statement. But threatening to sue and comments on her appearance was all he could muster up. It’s unfortunate he responded that way....

I’ll take the laughter over anger and fear anytime. It’s comforting to know that you can be rich with more than just money!

Bite your tongue if you have any thoughts! You may say something that offends me....NOT! Lol

Lighten up and smile people! Happy Holidays!
Deb

United States

#15 Dec 21, 2006
Here here Neeta
If any of you have really watched the news you will then know "The Trumpster" even stated, "hell, this is great publicity for me"..what does that tell you.
Tom Ryan

AOL

#17 Dec 21, 2006
Rosie lighten up. You're attacking everybody you can think of from Donald Trump, Kelly Riper, & even Clay Akins, who never said he was gay until you decided for him thet he was. i'm sure he's happy that you made that decision for him. It's a shame that you are hurting so bad for publicity that you have to try to hurt people that are popular with the public. I'm sure that if you went on Dr. Phill's show and told him what a mess your life was, he could probably help you. Plus you would get a lot of public attention your craving for. Good luck in the future, but it dosn't look good for you.

Your friend Tom
Ninna

Venus, PA

#18 Dec 21, 2006
I absolutly Agree with you 100% She needds to go now before she makes anyone else mad that may take action. She never has nothing important to talk about. But she sure does know how to cause conflict. I hope they get her off. I have not watched the show since she has been on the view. Why did they even allow her to be on the view when no one liked her on her on talk show. That say's something people.
debsy wrote:
Rosie needs to wake up before she looses this job too. I can see others leaving the view because of her. I don't watch very often anymore since she is on the show. But I have seen the ones lately. Does she have to bash someone or something on every show? BW dropped Star because of her negative publicity. She should soon do Rosie.
Pauline

AOL

#19 Dec 21, 2006
Shame on you Donald, You said some mean hurtful things. Rosie does not, nor does anyone deserve that, You also hurt alot of other women who have a larger size. Did you think of that. I lost all respect for you Donald Thrump. What was the big deal anyway. Truth hurts????? I love the view.
madeline

United States

#21 Dec 21, 2006
I think THE DONALD should take a look in the mirror before he starts throwing insults.He should have been the bigger man and just laughed it all off.
RIC

East Troy, WI

#22 Dec 21, 2006
Rosie has the nerve to call donald inmoral she goes aganist the union that God setforth between a man and a women please people don't be fooled by her. She is on the View for a purpose,to work as a tool for satan to advance his corruption of the world and turn people away from what GOD has setforth as his standards for mankind.Remember SODAM and Gormorh it people like Rosie that wanted Lot to send out the Angels that where in his home. For more information read the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trump Hotels and Casino Resorts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: Trump praises Germany's Merkel as '... (Sep '16) Oct '16 BabyDoll 28
Top Casino in UK with 100% Bonus (May '14) May '14 oliviaparker 1
News WWE WrestleMania 23 Results (Apr '07) Dec '13 Manjunath bhovi 2
News O'Donnell and Trump renew feud over her depression (Apr '07) Oct '13 Cold Blue Eyes 3
News O'Donnell and Trump renew feud over her depression (Mar '07) Sep '13 Frederick 117
News Another Feud for Rosie O'Donnell? (Apr '07) Nov '11 pizza for two 8
News Developers defend height of proposed Trump Parc... (May '06) Aug '11 BinCT 4
More from around the web