Write it on the blackboard 100 times

Write it on the blackboard 100 times

There are 1 comment on the The Ukiah Daily Journal story from Oct 20, 2009, titled Write it on the blackboard 100 times. In it, The Ukiah Daily Journal reports that:

I read with interest the story in the Daily Journal the other day, of Mr. Dennis Boaz and his lawsuit against the Ukiah Unified School District and various individuals for defaming him by calling him "racist" because he used the word "niggardly." As the article pointed out, the American Heritage dictionary defines "niggardly" as "stingy" and notes ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ukiah Daily Journal.

Rush

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2009
I don't think that's good enough Mark. I totally respect your position, but I'm afraid that the "educators" will just shine it on if they are allowed to get away with all of their assumptions regarding anyone for that matter. These people are a disgrace to our educational system, and are quick to jump when someone tells them to. Racist? Are you kidding me? They need to learn a lesson. I say take 50% of all of their annual pay and give it to Mr. Boaz. Nothing hurts like taking from the pocket book. Besides, they probably love the idea of wealth distribution. Here is their perfect opportunity to NOT be HYPOCRITES. Last week I couldn't spell teacher, now I ARE one. Good grief. What a joke this educational system of ours has become. Oh, and in the meantime, let's see them do some detention. 40 hours of learning what the dictionary can do for them, and another 40 hours of learning how to keep their mouths shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Daily Journal Corp SC Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OJ Simpson-Minnesota (Jun '08) Apr '11 bigbiggityben 4
News Don't be naive (Oct '10) Oct '10 Here Is One 79
News MCSO finds 89 marijuana plants growing in proba... (Sep '10) Oct '10 Willits Watcher 29
News City sets aside $185K for rail fight (Mar '10) Mar '10 Burlingamer 1
News Several hearings scheduled for marijuana cases (Oct '09) Oct '09 I hate bums 23
News Berg out as Daily Journal editor (Jun '09) Jun '09 Vasco DeGama 1
News Orange County's `spit and acquit' plan sparks f... (Apr '09) Apr '09 actually 2
More from around the web