Turner Pulls Court TV Off of Dish Ser...

Turner Pulls Court TV Off of Dish Service

There are 5 comments on the Television Week story from Jan 7, 2007, titled Turner Pulls Court TV Off of Dish Service. In it, Television Week reports that:

By Jon Lafayette Turner Broadcasting blocked EchoStar Communications' Dish service from carrying the Court TV network in a dispute over carriage fees, prompting the satellite-television company to call Turner's ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Television Week.

Ronald Ambrose

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Jan 8, 2007
Not long ago we sucked up another fee increase and now you yank court tv. Between interruptions for weather and now this it was a mistake to leave cable.
What's the matter Ted, you don't have enough billions of dollars?
Ronald Ambrose

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Jan 8, 2007
Negotiate this Ted, end of the month your history.
Go blackmail someone else. I watch to much tv anyway and need to catch up on my book reading.
susanna

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2007
way to go Dish that's a good way to thin out customers I guess you had to many and now many will go now with direct TV now I will and not come back
Linda

Mcallen, TX

#4 Jan 22, 2007
Watch for upcoming TV advertisements on this issue, IT 'AINT OVER TIL IT'S OVER"!!!
jude gemmen saugatuck mi

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2007
I am so disgusted with this whole thing..DISH never notified us this was even in the works..I have contacted the and no response my response will come at the end of the month..I will be making a call to directTV. I also think that court tv should be willing to continue to negotiate..Let's get it done!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DISH Network Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no bluetooth icon Oct 7 etcmret 1
Time to check out Direct TV? Jun '17 freetek 1
program recording specific range of time? (Apr '17) Apr '17 tbakko 1
Guide (Mar '17) Mar '17 OKD 1
DVR to stay on channel watching. (Mar '17) Mar '17 BearBrown 1
OTA dongle #ES194858 for Hopper (Jan '17) Jan '17 45RPM 1
additional Joey hook-up (Nov '16) Nov '16 bob 1
More from around the web