Dish Sets a Date: Feb. 1

Dish Sets a Date: Feb. 1

There are 2 comments on the story from Jan 29, 2007, titled Dish Sets a Date: Feb. 1. In it, reports that:

EchoStar chairman Charlie Ergen earlier this month said he might replace Court TV for good on his Dish Network service if a new distribution deal is not reached by Feb.

Join the discussion below, or

Columbia, MO

#1 Jan 29, 2007
Court TV's web site is encouraging everyone to switch to Direct TV since you can still view Court TV there. Do you think most people will do this if Dish does not bring them back? It also seems rotten of Dish to offer me "free" temporary viewing of A&E Biography when I actually get it already on channel 119. So what I'm I actually getting for free?? If Dish permanently drops Court TV what will they replace it with??? With a channel I already get. Looks like I'm the one losing out.
Bobbie - Arizona

#2 Feb 1, 2007
Mr. Egren should start thinking about all the handicapped people out here who are housebound and whose only entertainment is watching TV. My husband watches Court TV constantly and since Egren took it off, our household is in turmoil. I have already priced Direct TV which is MUCH cheaper with their current offers and intend to switch ASAP. Yes I am switching after being a customer of DISH since 1997. Several calls to DISH yielded NO information - just stall tactics as to when Court TV will be reinstated. Mr. Egren, you've done an injustice to all of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DISH Network Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dish Network $50 off coupon code (Apr '14) Nov 23 ashlow 10
News ABC-25 and NBC-12 could go dark on DISH Network (Oct '12) Oct '15 marie 5
Dish Network literally forced me to Direct TV (Sep '14) Aug '15 tim bennett 4
Dish charges for technicians coming out! (May '15) May '15 Trueconsumer84 1
Dish anywhere user (Apr '15) Apr '15 Dish anywhere user 2
Problem getting rid of written captions on scr... (Feb '15) Feb '15 kenward42 1
Dish NET INTERNET (Aug '14) Jan '15 caroberts61 2
More from around the web