Beautiful bookmarks | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Toobla CEO Brian Link's 5th Avenue office might look spartan, but the company has received more than $1 million in tech-assistance funds.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Revenge of the Nerds

Millersburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

The nerds triumph once again! All hail the band geeks, pocket-protector brigades and grading curve busters!

But seriously, congratulations and good luck, Toobla!
Alvin Borromeo

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Great stuff going on at Toobla. I'm a fan of it and the culture Brian is brining here to Columbus.
Progress

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Go get em' Toobla. congrats on the article and we are all behind you.
Kevin Dwinnell

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2009

It's good to see Toobla getting the attention it deserves. Too often it seems the tech focus is on the coasts, but there's a lot of great energy and work coming out of Columbus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Digg Discussions

Search the Digg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
checkout how much facebook is paying to it empl... (Apr '13) Apr '13 VisaPost 1
Of Japan 18+ (Aug '12) Aug '12 Of Japan 1
Oink App Croaks After 5 Months; Why Kevin Rose ... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Mike Hudson 1
Top Diggs: Boy builds nuclear-fusion reactor, A... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jim Mooney 1
Local News: Man charged with dismembering girlf... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Allentown Advocate 1
Creator of Google Voice Starts a Company Starter (May '11) May '11 Not quite End Times Yet 1
POLICE: Allentown dog walker allegedly stabs ho... (Nov '10) Nov '10 LATINOS R SCUM 1
•••
•••
•••
•••