Closing of St. Louis lab and rerouting

Closing of St. Louis lab and rerouting

Posted in the Quest Diagnostics Forum

bilzbiz

Salem, IL

#1 Nov 6, 2006
What a poorly handled mess!! Customers were given practically no notice of the changes to be made by Quest, very little time or information with which to make important decisions, and not even the barest explanation for the company's actions! On the face of it, this would appear to be not only a terrible pr blunder, but perhaps a really bad business decision as well, since the result, in S. Illinois anyway, is giving the business away to Lab Corp!!
Researcher

Woburn, MA

#2 Jan 12, 2007
Can you give me any reason, why should I include DGX stocks into my portfolio?
Michael

Hudson, NH

#3 Jan 24, 2012
Quest remains the largest and undisputed global leader in laboratory diagnostics. LabCorp does similar things. Specimens from northern New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine end up going all over the nation because of consolidations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Quest Diagnostics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quest Diagnostics (Jan '16) Jan '16 Rob 1
News Some beards are crappy because they are (May '15) May '15 geri 1
News Dr. Marc Siegel: Hospitals 'cash in' on exorbit... (Aug '12) Aug '12 Mike Dolan 1
Quest Diagnostic Fires 27 Local Employees (Nov '10) Nov '10 concerned student 1
News Pre-hire drug tests are up -- a key sign of emp... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Doobie Brother 26
News Health center breaks ground in Corning (Dec '09) Dec '09 Corning Granny 2
News Quest Diagnostics Brings Genetic Testing For Pl... (Oct '09) Oct '09 JohnARNP 2
More from around the web