rude cahiers at my dollar general and cruel district mgr, ?

Posted in the Dollar General Forum

jennie lynn

Richmond, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2011
Has anybody ever wondered why the girls at the dollar general stores are so rude somestimes?? well just ask them.,I worked at dg in Richmond ky for over 3yrs..and their dist mgr made everyone feel like they were worthless and everyone was thieves, finally one day I got lucky and found a real JOB, I should have sued dg over two years ago! and still thinking about it! Anybody know a good lawyer! Asset protection came into my store about two years ago and accused me of stealing, I was already home cooking dinner and they demaned me to come back to dg. After I proved I did not steal anything they let me go home, Commets welcomed
smfromohio

Louisville, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2011
jennie lynn wrote:
Has anybody ever wondered why the girls at the dollar general stores are so rude somestimes?? well just ask them.,I worked at dg in Richmond ky for over 3yrs..and their dist mgr made everyone feel like they were worthless and everyone was thieves, finally one day I got lucky and found a real JOB, I should have sued dg over two years ago! and still thinking about it! Anybody know a good lawyer! Asset protection came into my store about two years ago and accused me of stealing, I was already home cooking dinner and they demaned me to come back to dg. After I proved I did not steal anything they let me go home, Commets welcomed
If you would send me an email i would so appreciate, my email is l.easterday@insightbb.com i live in northern ky waqs a dg mgr for last 18 months i had words with my dm on tue i had been making copies of every emt report he had been sending plus all other emails as i saw things going on that i knew were going to cost me job but i never expected to take a 5 day medical leave and come back to have dm and lp there i left and they accused me of theft i refused to go back as i believed the lp guy was troy from human resources as i was led to believe, or i would have gone back they waited 2 hrs my 3rd key told me and then called police to say i had done 1 supposed fraudelent refund the week prior and had been taking stuff out back door . we did not have anyone to pick up donations so for 18 mths we had to put all penny out items and damages out back in dumpster and thats what they are showing police i have an appt with a very high powered attorney in cinti, micheal mann i have to take all documentation im taking plus enough statements to prove that company will trump up many and all lies to get rid of someone they will do anything to hurt their mgrs. please contact me l.easterday@insightbb.com.
thank you,linda
Star

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Jun 14, 2012
Today at our store, the loss prevention came with some other managers and started accusing everyone of stealing and firing one by one, they made us to write a statement that we covered people's changes by the leftover changes from other customers which caused the store to lose money!!wtf and made all of us to pay a certain amount of money which was based on our guesses not the real number which could of been a lot less. They didn't tell us why we were signing the papers but then they said they would send some1 to charge us for the numbers which we had to guess under pressure, They accused my coworker of stealing chips and water worth of 280 with no proofs while I was the cashier who checked him out every time he shopped, I hope DG managers pay off soon.
Smiley

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Aug 28, 2012
My dollarstore USA franchise is a rip off they sell all expire store and cheap Junk .They say they sell at good prices but its cheap junk
Rudy

Houston, TX

#5 Jan 1, 2015
I am vendor .. And is so sad that cashier and management on dollars general 155 Troy tx are so rudely and always mean to us I don understand why the hardest part we are doing it sticking the merchandise and more the only thing they DG cashier and management they do is to scan the the product wow why why they always hire people at that store with bad service and rudeness I just pray the one day they turn the store around with new people I even talk to my manager to refuse the store just because of them hope one day they get new management and cashiers with good service and happy worker that know how to treat with kind this store is 155 Troy tx be careful when u arrive there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dollar General Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dollar General faces new lawsuit (Aug '06) 9 hr love my job 965
Does Anyone know the rights of a SM at DG? May 3 Burnt Out and Upset 1
DG Cashiers and keyholders always get screwed! (Jan '09) Apr '15 dg mgr for 2 1/2 ... 81
the matrix schedule (Feb '11) Apr '15 former DG Manager 14
express hiring incident (Dec '11) Mar '15 kaisone7 10
giffgaff sim with free 5 credit Jan '15 sophie26435 1
w2's from dg (Dec '07) Jan '15 lacey 21
More from around the web