Would Detroit Elect A White Mayor?

Would Detroit Elect A White Mayor?

There are 55 comments on the CBS Local story from May 1, 2012, titled Would Detroit Elect A White Mayor?. In it, CBS Local reports that:

DETROIT Is the job of Detroit mayor fit only for a black man? It's a question in the air as Mike Duggan, former prosecutor, Wayne County official and CEO of the Detroit Medical Center, dips his toes in the political pool.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#49 May 5, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was, you sacrilegious dirtbag lol. You know, as I've said before, it's funny how people, mostly white, boast about this country. It was set up for them, by them and then when others fail to measure to their "morals" and "genius" they pass complete condemnation upon them. Too funny...
We have a systematic nature is all with a time line living without a daily routine is unhealthy as so much of black culture so our dismay will be forever prevalent until those of you decide to fall in line with white unrelenting society...
Kingfish

Howell, MI

#50 May 5, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was, you sacrilegious dirtbag lol. You know, as I've said before, it's funny how people, mostly white, boast about this country. It was set up for them, by them and then when others fail to measure to their "morals" and "genius" they pass complete condemnation upon them. Too funny...
Mostly white? Your extreme racism is showing. Quit talking out your azz.

Your anger shows in every word. Relax.
Panafrican

Detroit, MI

#51 May 5, 2012
1.Would oakland county elect a Black county executive?
2.Would a jackass whitey accept to take an air plane where all pilots and co pilots are Black? 3.would a skilless white middle school dropout stop thinking that a Black university professor was hired thanks to affirmative action?
4. would fr'king mindest whites from the suburbs allow the state government to take control of assigning teachers (Black and white) to public schools?
5. Would some white police officers stop thinking that all white motorist are less inclined to crimes than Black motorists?
6. Would an all white jury stop thinking that a Black defendent is de facto guilty?
Ask yourself all these questions before eye-ing the Detroit mayor seat.

Panafrican.
We will be back
to set the records straight
stronger than ever.

Location hidden

#52 May 5, 2012
Panafrican wrote:
1.Would oakland county elect a Black county executive?
2.Would a jackass whitey accept to take an air plane where all pilots and co pilots are Black? 3.would a skilless white middle school dropout stop thinking that a Black university professor was hired thanks to affirmative action?
4. would fr'king mindest whites from the suburbs allow the state government to take control of assigning teachers (Black and white) to public schools?
5. Would some white police officers stop thinking that all white motorist are less inclined to crimes than Black motorists?
6. Would an all white jury stop thinking that a Black defendent is de facto guilty?
Ask yourself all these questions before eye-ing the Detroit mayor seat.
Panafrican.
We will be back
to set the records straight
stronger than ever.
It's PMS time lol

Since: Nov 11

Rockwood, MI

#53 May 5, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
Mostly white? Your extreme racism is showing. Quit talking out your azz.
Your anger shows in every word. Relax.
It simply tickles me to no end how you scream racism at me without considering the mountains of incendiary, racist rhetoric of your peers lol. That's why I will continue to speak against you and all the other hallowed Euro-Gods.

Rockwood, MI

#55 May 5, 2012
Foghat wrote:
<quoted text>We have a systematic nature is all with a time line living without a daily routine is unhealthy as so much of black culture so our dismay will be forever prevalent until those of you decide to fall in line with white unrelenting society...
Yes, yes I love your words. It's gospel will reverberate in my mind from now until time indefinite...All of you "experts" on black culture crack me up. You don't even know the half.

Location hidden

#56 May 5, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes I love your words. It's gospel will reverberate in my mind from now until time indefinite...All of you "experts" on black culture crack me up. You don't even know the half.
Don't leave things out of place no litter in sight then maybe we can go away together darling..
Toomis

United States

#57 May 5, 2012
FYI wrote:
Blacks learned how to be racists by the Whites.
No you learned from jewywood, stupid plugged in robot

United States

#58 May 5, 2012
Foghat wrote:
<quoted text>Don't leave things out of place no litter in sight then maybe we can go away together darling..
Maybe...hand in hand, pumpkin...
Kingfish

Howell, MI

#59 May 6, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
It simply tickles me to no end how you scream racism at me without considering the mountains of incendiary, racist rhetoric of your peers lol. That's why I will continue to speak against you and all the other hallowed Euro-Gods.
'
Sounds typical black logic to me. You judge me by my color, and I judge you by yours.

So where is the beef? We are all doing it.

You just like to "woe is me, gimmee mo" whine is all.

Just shaddap and relax like that "other" monkey on here should. You aint accomplishing nothin with that faracunt attitude. Get a jot. Buy your own hoc dog, wattamillon, and KFC. I'm tired of payin for it.

... and take a bath. All you all smell like pocorn on da bus.

Rockwood, MI

#60 May 6, 2012
Kingfish wrote:
<quoted text>
'
Sounds typical black logic to me. You judge me by my color, and I judge you by yours.
So where is the beef? We are all doing it.
You just like to "woe is me, gimmee mo" whine is all.
Just shaddap and relax like that "other" monkey on here should. You aint accomplishing nothin with that faracunt attitude. Get a jot. Buy your own hoc dog, wattamillon, and KFC. I'm tired of payin for it.
... and take a bath. All you all smell like pocorn on da bus.
Thank you, friend.

"You just like to "woe is me, gimmee mo" whine is all."

Me, not so much. I work a full-time job, so, your strong desire to place me on the federal teat fails again, KingDouche lol. Everything I have, I paid for. NOT the taxpayer.

"Get a jot. Buy your own hoc dog, wattamillon, and KFC. I'm tired of payin for it."

I do have a "jo[b]." I hate wattamillon and KFC. Hot dogs are tasty though lol. You've NEVER paid for me. No matter how much all the racist turds say that white people pay for everything, they have always been wrong. White people only pay a bigger share of taxes because, for now, they are the majority. I don't understand why you can't seem to comprehend that. As a Euro-God, you know it all. Remember, you all invented every system of measurement, every mathematic equation. The sum total of human knowledge rest squarely with white people. As I said before, enjoy your fantastic delusions of black ppl lol. In your case, ignorance truly is bliss.

Location hidden

#61 May 7, 2012
Here's the truth of the matter that's coming no matter how you think !

Blacks,Arabs,Mexicans can't think for themselves and need to be managed by someone similar to a dictator !

As the white populous shrinks in America as so many state here are happy about this revelation, what's coming is a dictatorship with Romney !

The kicker is the right to vote in Detroit has been placed as void due to the FACT they don't pay their taxes now putting the city in it's position to say it can't afford to put into place the voting polls, what a joke you people are there in Detroit !
trouble maker

Livonia, MI

#62 May 7, 2012
What would Michael Jackson say?
Kingfish

Howell, MI

#63 May 7, 2012
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, friend.
"You just like to "woe is me, gimmee mo" whine is all."
Me, not so much. I work a full-time job, so, your strong desire to place me on the federal teat fails again, KingDouche lol. Everything I have, I paid for. NOT the taxpayer.
"Get a jot. Buy your own hoc dog, wattamillon, and KFC. I'm tired of payin for it."
I do have a "jo[b]." I hate wattamillon and KFC. Hot dogs are tasty though lol. You've NEVER paid for me. No matter how much all the racist turds say that white people pay for everything, they have always been wrong. White people only pay a bigger share of taxes because, for now, they are the majority. I don't understand why you can't seem to comprehend that. As a Euro-God, you know it all. Remember, you all invented every system of measurement, every mathematic equation. The sum total of human knowledge rest squarely with white people. As I said before, enjoy your fantastic delusions of black ppl lol. In your case, ignorance truly is bliss.
I am enjoying it. I am in bliss. I would like to see the dumbfound look on your face when your kind is the majority. Even you will be screwed by your own. Me, I will be long gone before you sicko's even know your the majority. lol - On you.
Kingfish

Howell, MI

#64 May 7, 2012
1. Would oakland county elect a Black county executive?

Never!

2. Would a jackass whitey accept to take an air plane where all pilots and co pilots are Black?

I for one would not. They cant hardly drive a car. An airplane ... lol.

3. Would a skilless white middle school dropout stop thinking that a Black university professor was hired thanks to affirmative action?

But even if you graduate college with honors, A whitey knows affirmative action is the reason!

4. Would fr'king (mindest) whites from the suburbs allow the state government to take control of assigning teachers (Black and white) to public schools?

Its a neccisity if the school system is corrupt with decades of failure to deliver even the basic's.

As soon as that is a true statement, I am sure they will stop thinking that.

We already know he is guilty as charged, plus much more we are not even bothering to make an issue of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Detroit Medical Center Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duggan, Napoleon campaigns exchange jabs after ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 kev 7
News Napoleon, Duggan appear headed for November sho... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Pete 1
News Leadership changes at DMC hospitals and Beaumon... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Skeeter 1
News Detroit poll (Mar '13) Mar '13 Pete 2
News Duggan expected to announce candidacy today (Feb '13) Feb '13 Pete 2
News 300 Flu Cases Diagnosed In MI, Docs Talk Remedi... (Jan '13) Jan '13 Pete 2
News Greater Downtown Detroit districts and neighbor... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Mr Positive 4
More from around the web