J&J to pay $181 million, ending suits

J&J to pay $181 million, ending suits

There are 2 comments on the Journal Gazette story from Aug 31, 2012, titled J&J to pay $181 million, ending suits. In it, Journal Gazette reports that:

Johnson & Johnson will pay $181 million to resolve claims by 36 states that it improperly marketed and advertised the antipsychotic drugs Risperdal and Invega.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Journal Gazette.

Liza

Redwood City, CA

#1 Aug 31, 2012
I hope they can do this on people affected of their vaginal meshes. See http://www.vaginalmeshlawsuit.com/vaginal-mes...
Jessica

Malvern, AR

#2 Sep 7, 2012
I think this is good news to all people whose lives are changed since they were implanted with DePuy’s hip replacement devices. And one thing though, I hope that DePuy will find a better way on how to improve their products’ safety so that patients may no longer be harmed in the future. For more information, you may refer at http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/hip-repla...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DePuy Orthopaedics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DePuy ASR Hip Lawsuit Update: Federal ASR Hip L... (Jul '13) Aug '16 Dirk 2
2015 Osun state college of health tecgnology fo... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Mr paul 1
News US clears Johnson & Johnson hepatitis C drug (Nov '13) Nov '13 WARNING FDA APPROVED 1
News DePuy ASR Hip Recall: Status Conference Held in... (Jan '13) Jul '13 Steve Austin 4
News J&J to stop selling metal-on-metal hip replacem... (May '13) Jul '13 Susan 2
News New Market Report: DePuy Medical Device Company... (Jun '12) Jul '13 Ray Lin 6
News Lawsuits filed over recalled hip joints (Jul '11) Jul '13 Bryan 10
More from around the web