J&J to pay $181 million, ending suits

Aug 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Journal Gazette

Johnson & Johnson will pay $181 million to resolve claims by 36 states that it improperly marketed and advertised the antipsychotic drugs Risperdal and Invega.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Liza

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

I hope they can do this on people affected of their vaginal meshes. See http://www.vaginalmeshlawsuit.com/vaginal-mes...
Jessica

Malvern, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

I think this is good news to all people whose lives are changed since they were implanted with DePuy’s hip replacement devices. And one thing though, I hope that DePuy will find a better way on how to improve their products’ safety so that patients may no longer be harmed in the future. For more information, you may refer at http://www.depuypinnaclelawsuit.com/hip-repla...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent DePuy Orthopaedics Discussions

Search the DePuy Orthopaedics Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
US clears Johnson & Johnson hepatitis C drug Nov '13 WARNING FDA APPROVED 1
DePuy ASR Hip Lawsuit Update: Federal ASR Hip L... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Jimmy 1
DePuy ASR Hip Recall: Status Conference Held in... (Jan '13) Jul '13 Steve Austin 6
J&J to stop selling metal-on-metal hip replacem... (May '13) Jul '13 Susan 2
New Market Report: DePuy Medical Device Company... (Jun '12) Jul '13 Ray Lin 6
Lawsuits filed over recalled hip joints (Jul '11) Jul '13 Bryan 10
Trial under way in LA hip joint replacement suit (Jan '13) Jul '13 Steve Austin 6
•••
•••
•••
•••