Sweetbay addresses high-price image

Sweetbay addresses high-price image

There are 1 comment on the Customer Interaction Solutions story from Nov 16, 2006, titled Sweetbay addresses high-price image. In it, Customer Interaction Solutions reports that:

Via Thomson Dialog NewsEdge) Nov. 16--TAMPA -- Call it a sophomore slump. Last week, the parent company of Tampa-based Sweetbay Supermarket revealed that its Sweetbay stores racked up impressive sales during ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Customer Interaction Solutions.

Shanna

Largo, FL

#1 Dec 5, 2006
The stores really are not higher priced. I copared several specialty cheese items at Publix. I found that Publix was 15 to 20 % higher on almost all of the exact same items carried by Sweetbay. I believe because of the uniqu variety of offerings from Sweetbay consumers are simply buying mor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delhaize Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 12 Metro Atlanta Food Lion stores closing (Jan '12) Jan '12 dubs 1
News Delhaize Group Announces New U.S. Structure to ... (Feb '10) Feb '10 trondur 1
More from around the web