DuPont's Kevlar bunkers offer shelter...

DuPont's Kevlar bunkers offer shelter from storms

There are 1 comment on the Delawareonline.com story from May 27, 2011, titled DuPont's Kevlar bunkers offer shelter from storms. In it, Delawareonline.com reports that:

Residents in tornado-ravaged areas of the US feel safe in Wilmington-based company's StormRooms Comments Purchase Image Homeowner Roger Siemionko shows a sample of Kevlar material to construction crew members in 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Delawareonline.com.

joseph ellis Covington ga

Stockbridge, GA

#2 Jun 8, 2011
Please tell me how to become a dealer for kevar bunker

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dupont E I Nemours Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In election season of discontent, what do the h... Apr '16 Live Love and Laugh 2
News Ex-school headmaster sentenced to 50 years for ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Protective Coatings, Decorative Paints and Coat... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
News Kevlar inventor Stephanie Kwolek, 90, dies (Jun '14) Jun '14 gimboi 1
News DuPont opens South Africa tech center (Mar '14) Mar '14 stevebry56 9
News DuPont sales forecast misses expectations (Jan '14) Feb '14 Colorado Chick 2
News Morgan Stanley Now #69 Largest Company, Surpass... (Aug '13) Aug '13 comrade zsolt sass 1
More from around the web