DaimlerChrysler To Expand The Mercede...

DaimlerChrysler To Expand The Mercedes-Benz Technology Center I...

There are 2 comments on the EMercedesBenz story from Dec 8, 2006, titled DaimlerChrysler To Expand The Mercedes-Benz Technology Center I.... In it, EMercedesBenz reports that:

DaimlerChrysler has announced today that as the first step in a plan which involves the expansion of the Mercedes-Benz Technology Center in Sindelfingen, Germany, the Board of Management for the Mercedes Car ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EMercedesBenz.

ANTHONY RAMSAY

Auburn Hills, MI

#1 Dec 9, 2006
ITS ABOUT TIME FOR MERCEDES-BENZ TO REIGN AND CONQUER THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY...THIS IS NOT TOO HARD TO ACCOMPLISH , BECAUSE MERCEDES-BENZ HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO DO SO..USE IT WISELY. THE TIME IS COMING MY FRIEND WHEN THE WORLD WILL SEE WITH OWN EYES.

TAKE CARE AND BE GOOD.
jack kowalski

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Nov 17, 2010
Ein Mercedes hat immer die Vorfarht! I remember that expression from the 7 years I spent in Germany. It means a Mercedes always has the right of way. Mercedes are great cars and loaded with safety features. One thing they have forgotten is encouraging their drivers to wear safety helmets while in the car. Studies have shown that wearing a safety helmet in a motor vehicle is better protection than both seat belts and air bags combined. Using all three and driving within the speedlimit, you have just given yourself and members of your family up to an 80% chance of surviving a crash. Visit drivingwithoutdying.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DaimlerChrysler AG Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DaimlerChrysler plans to cut 10,000 jobs (Feb '07) Aug '16 I shat my pants 14
News Daimler starts deliveries of Mercedes-Benz Li-i... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Solarman 1
News Nissan not interested in Chrysler (Feb '07) Sep '15 Trenton12 2
News Report says Chrysler deal may be at hand 7:27AM... (Apr '07) Sep '15 wtap1989 33
News Chrysler launches cost-cutting move (Oct '06) Sep '15 wtap1989 2
News Chinese carmaker, Chrysler near deal (Feb '07) Jun '15 JunkRamLaramieLim... 29
News Chrysler to cut 10,000 jobs (Feb '07) Jan '15 dumb 27
More from around the web