DC Comics plans to reveal a major cha...

DC Comics plans to reveal a major character is gay in June

There are 5 comments on the WXEG-FM Dayton story from May 24, 2012, titled DC Comics plans to reveal a major character is gay in June. In it, WXEG-FM Dayton reports that:

DC Comics, whose portfolio includes such iconic characters as Batman and Robin, Superman, and Wonder Woman, plans next month to reintroduce one of its major superheroes as openly gay DC Comics , whose portfolio includes such iconic characters as Batman and Robin, Superman, and Wonder Woman , plans next month to reintroduce one of its major ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WXEG-FM Dayton.

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#1 May 24, 2012
I bet it's Wonder Woman I always questioned it because she came from an island of only woman...

Since: Feb 09

Southern California

#2 May 24, 2012
Juanpaul wrote:
I bet it's Wonder Woman I always questioned it because she came from an island of only woman...
Instead of leaving negative ratings lets see your bright ideasÂ…Â…thought so.
Jasper

Sedgewickville, MO

#3 May 24, 2012

“Your religion is NOT in charge”

Since: Nov 11

Columbus

#4 May 24, 2012
I'm going with Aquaman - mainly because all of the major male characters have had love interests... but the Green Arrow has possibilities too, despite his relationship with Black Canary. GA has been involved with some pretty edgy story lines, like Speedy being a heroine addict. The original GA being named Oliver Queen could also factor into this. The latter may not be PC, but that probably wouldn't stop them.
Jasper

De Soto, MO

#5 May 30, 2012
"Speedy being a heroine addict"

I'm sorry, the Roy-Donna relationship DOES NOT EXIST TO ME!

oh wait, you mean HEROIN?
(see also: The Commitments)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DC Comics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12 Things You May Not Know About Jewish Superhe... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Menorah Man 1
News DC Comics Announces Gay Superhero Will Have Ong... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Gremlin 5
News Bacardi Launches Graphic Novel to Honor the Bra... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hellstorm 1
News "Superman" Statue Story is about Jeffrey, not D... (Jul '14) Jul '14 figures 1
News Bisexual comic character Constantine gets green... (Jan '14) Jan '14 LucaM 14
Marvel vs DC Game Battles (Dec '13) Dec '13 Marvel vs DC Game 1
gotham tv series (Oct '13) Oct '13 casting 1
More from around the web