DC Comics Character to Come Out As Gay

DC Comics Character to Come Out As Gay

There are 22 comments on the www.seattlepi.com story from May 21, 2012, titled DC Comics Character to Come Out As Gay. In it, www.seattlepi.com reports that:

DC Comics co-publisher Dan DiDio announced the plans over the weekend at Kapow Comic Convention in London, saying that the existing superhero who was previously assumed to be straight will be "one of our most prominent gay characters." He did not specify in which issue the reveal will occur.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.seattlepi.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Naturally Wired

Moncton, Canada

#21 Jun 1, 2012
This new gay superhero.....what is his strongest weapon if attacked by a villain?

Have him charged with a hate crime?...LOL

“I have chosen not to lie down ”

Since: Oct 08

Tampa

#22 Jan 26, 2013
As for the one twit above;
There are plenty of REAL gay action heroes, and
they're on police forces and they fight in the military every day just like they have since the military was formed. Geezus.
www.CrazyOnComics.blogspot.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DC Comics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12 Things You May Not Know About Jewish Superhe... Apr '15 Menorah Man 1
News DC Comics Announces Gay Superhero Will Have Ong... Feb '15 Gremlin 5
News Bacardi Launches Graphic Novel to Honor the Bra... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Hellstorm 1
News "Superman" Statue Story is about Jeffrey, not D... (Jul '14) Jul '14 figures 1
News Bisexual comic character Constantine gets green... (Jan '14) Jan '14 LucaM 14
Marvel vs DC Game Battles (Dec '13) Dec '13 Marvel vs DC Game 1
gotham tv series (Oct '13) Oct '13 casting 1
More from around the web