REFILE-Lesbian superhero Batwoman pow...

REFILE-Lesbian superhero Batwoman powers towards TV first

There are 7 comments on the Reuters story from Jul 18, 2018, titled REFILE-Lesbian superhero Batwoman powers towards TV first. In it, Reuters reports that:

The show being developed by an American network would be the first live-action superhero series with an openly gay lead and is based on the DC Comics star Kate Kane - aka Batwoman. "Kate Kane soars onto the streets of Gotham as Batwoman, an out lesbian and highly trained street fighter primed to snuff out the failing city's criminal resurgence," said a brief for the show.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Leon

Matawan, NJ

#1 Jul 18, 2018
This makes me sick!

Quit pushing this perverted LGBT crap on our kids!!!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2018
Leon wrote:
This makes me sick!

Quit pushing this perverted LGBT crap on our kids!!!
"our kids"? As if. Closeted Proxy Queens like you wouldn't know how to reproduce!
Leon

Matawan, NJ

#4 Jul 18, 2018
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
"our kids"? As if. Closeted Proxy Queens like you wouldn't know how to reproduce!
Say what queer?

You want a piece of me?

You want some of this?

Any time, any place punk!

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2018
What is it with an old troll using the moniker of a loud mouth dead politician and his constant replying to postings I make not directed towards him? Seriously, the old troll needs to go for a long walk out in the desert.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#7 Jul 18, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>

You need to start dealing with posters honorably.
You need to just go for a walk and if my posts bother you, scroll on past. Try venturing off the gay forums, they seem to trigger your obsession.
Leon

Matawan, NJ

#8 Jul 18, 2018
NE Jade wrote:
What is it with an old troll using the moniker of a loud mouth dead politician and his constant replying to postings I make not directed towards him? Seriously, the old troll needs to go for a long walk out in the desert.
You best be scared creep. Now beat it before I put my foot in your ass!
Leon

Matawan, NJ

#9 Jul 18, 2018
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>

You need to just go for a walk and if my posts bother you, scroll on past. Try venturing off the gay forums, they seem to trigger your obsession.
When I tell you to jump you ask how high! Feel me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DC Comics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Superman III" (1983) Sep '18 Abishai100 1
News Twitter is divided over Ruby Rose being cast as... Aug '18 Gremlin 9
Buses Stay Out DC (May '18) May '18 Buses Stay Out DC 1
Boobs (Apr '18) Apr '18 Boobs 1
Red Hood Canada (Dec '17) Dec '17 Abishai100 1
* Ref: The Lesbians of the Supergirl series on ... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Buddy Baker 1
News Why 'Ben-Hur' couldn't win the box office race ... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Donald JW Trump 9