Famous Dave's brings ribs to Reno in Monday grand opening

Apr 11, 2011 Full story: Sparks Today

Carissa Wolfe, center, leads a large group of fellow employees in singing and chanting at the opening of the new Famous Dave's barbecue restaurant on Monday.

Full Story
Kelly

Reno, NV

#1 Jun 17, 2011
This place is a joke. They overhired for their opening and actually fired or got rid of alot of staff due to their negligience including my brother. He left a good job for this place and is fighting to receive unemployment, due to this and is left back on the hunt. According to him they treat their staff horrible and I believe him. I will not support and unscrupulous, coniving company with no heart for it's staff. Shame on them.
beaglelover

United States

#2 Jun 21, 2011
A fter hearing this, I won't be going to this place. It's just another hyped chain. I think Reno is just about "ribbed" out. I"ve got his famous Potato salad beat hands down. I'm sorry to hear about your brother, along with all the other excited people who thought they had found employment. Nope, won't have my business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Famous Daves of America Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Famous Dave's Pittsburgh franchisee files for C... (Feb '09) Feb '09 jake 1
Famous Dave's pulls out of Atlanta market amid ... (Nov '08) Nov '08 Bob the Bilderberg 3
Famous Dave's, struggling of late, picks new CEO (Mar '08) Nov '08 Marci 14
Puddle of Mudd's 'Psycho' is such a hit, it's s... (Apr '08) Apr '08 Karen 1

Famous Daves of America People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE