Dead Airport Worker Delays Catering f...

Dead Airport Worker Delays Catering for Dallas Flights

There are 5 comments on the www.nycaviation.com story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Dead Airport Worker Delays Catering for Dallas Flights. In it, www.nycaviation.com reports that:

The unfortunate death of an LSG Sky Chefs employee was made more unfortunate by a brief Associated Press report of the incident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.nycaviation.com.

Since: May 08

Santee CA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
LSG further reports it finds this behavior unacceptable. Should the employee resurect, an unnamed source assures us he will be terminated. A guy is killed and the most important thing is that no flights were delayed. WTF.
Otto Lilienthal

Dallas, TX

#2 Mar 21, 2012
...I bet the passengers where pizzed when they found out there was no food or beverage on board.

Santee CA

#3 Mar 21, 2012
Otto Lilienthal wrote:
...I bet the passengers where pizzed when they found out there was no food or beverage on board.
Isn't it ironic. Airline food had been the subject of jokes for many years. Take it away and people whine about not having it.
OldCapt

Denver, CO

#4 Mar 22, 2012
Hey, I could think of some great food/catering puns, but how about this guy's family. Any place to donate?

Santee CA

#5 Mar 22, 2012
OldCapt wrote:
Hey, I could think of some great food/catering puns, but how about this guy's family. Any place to donate?
We used to do 50/50 raffles on the ramp at O'Hare and the winner normally would donate his share to the cause. I would think an operation the size of LSG would have a similar thing. Next time you are in an LSG catered station have your Ops give you the number to Skychefs and I'll be you get the ATL number thru them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

DallasFort Worth International Airport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dallas Airport Fight Caught On Video As Crowd T... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Gremlin 11
News Plane makes emergency landing after passengers ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Sgt Prepper 2
News (Sep '14) Sep '14 emn 1
News American Airlines' Asian Adventure Starts Now (Jun '14) Jun '14 Prost 2
News American flight returns to Dallas with engine fire (May '14) May '14 Le Jimbo 1
News Snow, sleet, ice hit large swath of U.S. (Dec '13) Dec '13 WilliamFlorence321 19
News 21 TSA workers arrested for selling, using stol... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Angry White Unite... 1
More from around the web