Does Delta give blankets and pillows ...

Does Delta give blankets and pillows on international flights?

Posted in the Delta Air Lines Forum

Big Ben

Holyoke, MA

#1 Jun 6, 2010
Does Delta give blankets and pillows on international flights? Taking a flight to Spain and want to know. How about the cabin temp? Should I wear long pants and a jacket or can I get by with shorts and a teshirt?
Reitmeier

Crookston, MN

#2 Jun 10, 2010
YES they provide blankets and pillows. YES you should wear long pants and a jacket. Those of us that are in the air a lot are tired or folks looking like crap! If you can't be presentable, stay home.
Dom

Bronx, NY

#3 Aug 11, 2010
Reitmeier wrote:
YES they provide blankets and pillows. YES you should wear long pants and a jacket. Those of us that are in the air a lot are tired or folks looking like crap! If you can't be presentable, stay home.
Your a stuck up Dousche... Get your heas out of your behind... You dont have to be classy on a plane.
Nancy

New York, NY

#4 May 27, 2011
and you (Dom) can't even spell
Dori

Kansas City, KS

#5 Jun 2, 2011
"Presentable"...acco rding to who?
Kevin

Fair Play, SC

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Actually, Dori, presentable according to Delta. Delta has it written in their travel policy that they reserve the right to kick off anyone who is not dressed presentably or lacks personal hygiene. Regarding the latter, I actually witnessed it on a flight from EWR to ATL. An Indian gentleman was asked to leave the plane due to an enormous case of body odor. Both deodorant and baths were his enemies.
Cindo

Perrysburg, OH

#7 Jul 31, 2013
" ... to whom" - Dori

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Delta Air Lines Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Disturbance on Ireland-Bound Flight (Mar '08) May 29 doodley 21
News Fraud questions raised in union-organizing driv... Apr '15 passenger 2
News Delta keeps US-Japan route sought by American A... Mar '15 Futures 1
Cannot use Delta points on Virgin Austraia Mar '15 Oak 1
News American Airlines leading fight against three f... Mar '15 The Shifty Middle... 1
Does ready reserve delta employees receive prof... Feb '15 joey67 1
delta airlines complaint Feb '15 Rose4 1
More from around the web