California employers embrace E-Verify

California employers embrace E-Verify

There are 56 comments on the www.mercurynews.com story from Oct 31, 2011, titled California employers embrace E-Verify. In it, www.mercurynews.com reports that:

Illegal immigrants will have a harder time securing a job -- some jobs, at least -- as more Bay Area employers screen new hires through an immigration records check.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.mercurynews.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“for we are many”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#46 Nov 11, 2011
Juan
Pearland, TX
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#45
40 min ago

Judged:111
I'm not going anywhere.......

it's 5:36 now meaning you posted before 5 pm fraud

“for we are many”

Location hidden

#47 Nov 11, 2011
Juan
Pearland, TX
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#45
47 min ago
Judged:111
I'm not going anywhere.......
it's now 5:43 meaning you posted before 5
but you said you never post before then fraud
Juan

Pearland, TX

#48 Nov 12, 2011
I work from 6-5 each and every day, travel time and lunch is 1 hour, (that's 10 hours of work) I do have to work some weekends.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#49 Nov 12, 2011
Juan wrote:
I work from 6-5 each and every day, travel time and lunch is 1 hour,(that's 10 hours of work) I do have to work some weekends.
Poor baby!!!!!!!

“for we are many”

Location hidden

#50 Nov 12, 2011
Juan wrote:
I work from 6-5 each and every day, travel time and lunch is 1 hour,(that's 10 hours of work) I do have to work some weekends.
lmfao...now its from 6 to 5, before it was 7 to 5
still can't get your lies straight.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#51 Nov 12, 2011
We are Legion wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao...now its from 6 to 5, before it was 7 to 5
still can't get your lies straight.
My boss picks me up at 6, in order to work from 7-5, with a 30 minute lunch break. I know it's difficult for some to understand.

“for we are many”

Location hidden

#52 Nov 12, 2011
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
so which is is it, you fraud?
1 hour lunch as you say in #48 or 30 min as you say in #51?
and do you start at 7 like you say in #51 or at 6 like in #48?
Juan

Pearland, TX

#53 Nov 13, 2011
My boss picks me up at 6, it takes 30 minutes to get to the worksite. I start work at 630, I take a 30 minute break for lunch at noon, I return to work at 1230 until 5..........that's 10 hours work for $140.

Is that simple enough for you to understand.
millions do everyday

Wilmington, DE

#54 Nov 13, 2011
Juan wrote:
Hundred of millions of people get up and go to work everyday and yet you seem the only one on topix who needs to brag about a normal activitiy. Why is that juan? You seem to have a compulsive need to spew your personal chit over and over again when nobody really cares about you or your daily saga. Freud would have loved you for a study case.

“for we are many”

Location hidden

#55 Nov 13, 2011
Juan wrote:
My boss picks me up at 6, it takes 30 minutes to get to the worksite. I start work at 630, I take a 30 minute break for lunch at noon, I return to work at 1230 until 5..........that's 10 hours work for $140.
Is that simple enough for you to understand.
it's real simple to understand, to bad that's not what you keep saying.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#56 Nov 13, 2011
millions do everyday wrote:
<quoted text>
Hundred of millions of people get up and go to work everyday and yet you seem the only one on topix who needs to brag about a normal activitiy. Why is that juan? You seem to have a compulsive need to spew your personal chit over and over again when nobody really cares about you or your daily saga. Freud would have loved you for a study case.
I am proud of my work and my heritage.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#57 Nov 13, 2011
We are Legion wrote:
<quoted text>it's real simple to understand, to bad that's not what you keep saying.
I've explained enough.....you either get it or not.
Hi There

Saint Louis, MO

#58 Nov 13, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth being, you forgot to keep a roster of the B.S. you've posted!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#59 Nov 14, 2011
Work another 10 hours today = #140 ......it adds up.
sergi

Dallas, TX

#60 Nov 14, 2011
Juan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have explained it enough, in fact, in nauseating detail over and over and over again. So please do stop posting it nobody gives a flying fuk about your personal financial life, what you do for a living, or how proud you are of your work. It simply isn't of any importance to anybody but your pathetic self, tax suckin girlfriend, and possibly your parents. Oh and maybe the IRS since you don't pay taxes as you've also detailed in nauseating detail over and over and over again.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#61 Nov 15, 2011
My parents are very proud of me.

I worked an hour overtime today, my boss had a special project he wanted me to finish up so the electrical inspector can look at our work tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevron Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News To Fight Climate Change, New York City Takes on... Jan '18 Nice start 1
News Latest: Analyst: Refinery fire unlikely to affe... Oct '17 wichita-rick 2
News The Latest: White House says immigrants won't b... Sep '17 Wildchild 2
News What was that giant, weird-looking dome you saw... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Mullahing It Over 2
News As the top state for solar power, California is... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Concave 2
News US stocks slide as lower oil prices sink energy... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News US stocks slide as lower oil prices sink energy... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
More from around the web