Senate Dems To Attack Big Oil Tax Subsidies

May 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: FOXReno

Senate Democrats will open debate Wednesday on a controversial bill to eliminate several tax subsidies for the five largest oil companies and use the savings to reduce the deficit.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated May 26, 2011
Doc

Poplar Bluff, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

This is, of course, the liberal "Clinton News Network" (CNN) story that again pushes the Democrat agenda....
Dwight Baker

Eagle Pass, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Idle Rhetoric, nothing new in DC about doing that!
By Dwight Baker
May 11, 2011
Dbaker22@stx.rr.com

It would be a nice thing if those going before the Senate Congress or in front of a Judge meant much these days, but guess what it does not. They all take their gunslingers lawyers with them to avoid answering hard questions.

So public sentiment does not put any food on the table. Nor does it put in any gas in the tank.

So whom do we have to thank for those morons running things on Capitol Hill, NOT ME.

They are all in a line in the same groove and things just keep on going the way they have been going for a very long time. And sad to say but that is that.
Tom

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Finally!
Ray

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Excellent analogy... ask those students with a 4.0 GPA to give their points to students who don't have as high a GPA. Sound fair to me.
alan

Livonia, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

obama gives brazil 2 billion for oil drilling and wants to cut oil subsidies for usa companies?the chickenshit main stream media isnt telling the public any of what is going on?remember george soros, the big contributor to obama and other liberals?the media wont tell of soros investing big into petrobras(an oil firm in brazil)just days before obama gave brazil this money?soros has made big bucks from this and we the stupid public are to believe its just a coincidence?why hasnt the media reported on this?you know why and if you dig into this you will be amazed at the (legal) corruption here!the yellow justice dept.should try to find out how soros knew about money to brazil before he invested but they wont.obama and soros control the media so the public will stay in the dark!soros has interest in ge which owns much of the media!for once check into this for yourselves and stop waiting on the media to tell you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••