Eastern Europe, Seeking Energy Securi...

Eastern Europe, Seeking Energy Security, Turns to Shale Gas

There are 3 comments on the New York Times story from May 12, 2010, titled Eastern Europe, Seeking Energy Security, Turns to Shale Gas. In it, New York Times reports that:

The industrial Lublin and Podlasie basins of southeastern Poland are becoming major attractions for global energy giants hoping to tap into new sources for Europe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Times.

cladd

Kamloops, Canada

#1 May 12, 2010
Those with an interest in Chevron's European shale gas activities and developments in the emerging shale gas plays in Europe may wish to visit
www.shalegasforeurope.com
Kacap z palcem w dupie

Warsaw, Poland

#2 Apr 18, 2011
Yeah, f..k ruskich.

Since: Nov 11

UK

#3 Nov 17, 2011
Yeah, I guess my business electricity provider should be there. I know EDF Energy already started an expansion in Poland. If you are curious about how trustful EDF is check this out: http://www.edfenergy.com/products-services/sm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevron Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US stocks slide as lower oil prices sink energy... Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News US stocks slide as lower oil prices sink energy... Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Argentina and China lead shale development outs... (Feb '16) Mar '16 LIZZY GINGERICH 2
News Province, Chevron to increase 'ethanol blended ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Donald Duck 1
News Protests in Argentina's shale oil region end, o... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Frack 1
News Argentine court orders government to disclose C... (Feb '16) Feb '16 secrets kept glob... 1
News YPF must release text of Chevron deal (Feb '16) Feb '16 secrets kept glob... 1
More from around the web