Obama strikes a gusher of truth

Obama strikes a gusher of truth

There are 1 comment on the OregonLive.com story from Jun 11, 2011, titled Obama strikes a gusher of truth. In it, OregonLive.com reports that:

By Michael J. Wilson WASHINGTON -- In 1981, I was a door-to-door canvasser for the Citizen Labor Energy Coalition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OregonLive.com.

Dwight Baker

Uvalde, TX

#1 Jun 12, 2011
MY TAKE
By Dwight Baker
June 12, 2011
[email protected]

Mr. Wilson had a good look back, but what can be added is that history holds much more. To start where we are today does not take long going back in history just follow along.
GDP size
1. British Empire -$918.7 billion (in 1938)[3]
2. Nazi German Empire -$375.6 billion (in 1938)[3]
3. Japanese Empire -$260.7 billion (in 1938)[3]
4. Russian Empire -$257.7 billion (in 1913)[9]
5. Qing Empire, China -$241.3 billion (GDP decline to 1912, immediately before its downfall)[9]
6. French Empire -$234.1 billion (in 1938)[3]
7. Italian Empire -$143.4 billion (in 1938)[3]
8. British India -$134.9 billion (in 1870)[9]
9. Afsharid Empire, Persia -$119.85 billion (in 1740)[9]
10. Austro-Hungarian Empire -$100.5 billion (in 1913)[46]
11. Mughal Empire, India -$90.8 billion (GDP decline in 1700)[9]
12. Dutch Empire -$60 billion (in 1900)
13. Ottoman Empire -$26.4 billion (in 1913)[47]
14. Portuguese Empire -$12.6 billion (in 1913)[46]
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_...

We the People in our Rich and Abundant America are part of the ruling empire of the world order of things today, yet we are not listed. WHY NOT? For things changed for us. We are called a Democracy but are we? We have a Constitution that for most appears to be bullet proof, BUT IS IT?

So where did the idea Empire go too? It went underground, not to be mentioned again for it had a bad ring to it.

Between 1880 and 1920 two families decided to take over our country and did so. Rothschild and Rockefeller, yes the oil barons of old and the largest titans ruling the world of oil and gas today. Rothschild reported wealth today held in gold is $60 trillion and Rockefeller reports less but I suppose about the same when combining all their assets.

So where do we fit into the scheme of things in our Democracy? We do not and never did, the con was to make us servile subjects think we had a handle on our government and all the time we did not. Up until now we have been enriching them in all ways and now I fear our time for demise is here. Too many loose ends, too many lawyers representing them in courts I would guess that judges are paid off to rule in their favors. But does it stop there?, Who could ever rule out the overt crime ridden beltway of DC?

For those that have an appreciation of and a view of what Jesus said to be true, His words ring out more clearly today than ever before,‘The love of money is the root of all evil’.

Now set back and think about how deep the love of money goes when the Need for Hording up Greed consumes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chevron Corporation Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What was that giant, weird-looking dome you saw... 4 hr Di Rea 1
News As the top state for solar power, California is... Aug 8 Concave 2
News US stocks slide as lower oil prices sink energy... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News US stocks slide as lower oil prices sink energy... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Argentina and China lead shale development outs... (Feb '16) Mar '16 LIZZY GINGERICH 2
News Province, Chevron to increase 'ethanol blended ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Donald Duck 1
News Protests in Argentina's shale oil region end, o... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Frack 1
More from around the web