CVS Savings with Reviewrx.com

Posted in the CVS Forum

imwithhim2

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 27, 2011
I recently moved to a different state to be with my boyfriend. I had no idea where the closest CVS was to my new house. I did a search for CVS locations and I found the website www.reviewrx.com . Not only did I get driving directions to the CVS but I got a free discount drug card. I have no insurance so this discount drug card really helped me out. They say that it works at thousands of other pharmacy locations too.
Iliana

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jul 22, 2011
I recently had to go visit my mom (out of state) who was not doing so well. I had to fill her prescription and had no idea where the CVS pharmacy that she goes to is. I have used the reviewrx.com discount drug card before so I knew about this site. I clicked on CVS locations and very quickly got driving directions and phone number to the CVS location i was looking for.
abc246

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 Sep 6, 2011
sounds like reviewrx.com is a site that i could use. I will have to check them out-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CVS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nigeria custom recruitment form 2015 isoutcall;... Apr 29 Dr mark 1
new shirts for shifts Apr 27 beffycat92 1
cvs frontend suck. walgreens is way better Apr 17 exemployee 1
the dirt on cvs (Mar '13) Apr 17 Care2 7
cvs hiring process (Feb '13) Apr 10 New hire SMT 4
Check and upgrade your jambcbt 2015 score isong... Mar '15 Paul 1
Osun state school of nursing 2015 form is out c... Mar '15 Paul 1
More from around the web