Holidays
Liz

Reading, PA

#1 Jan 11, 2009
As an employee of CVS, I am quite annoyed being open on every single holiday. Although it is great for the customer, it is very inconvenient for the employee. The front store is open all day everyday while the pharmacy gets shorter hours on weekends and holidays. Fair is Fair. Either cut our holiday hours or make the pharmacy hours longer.
Carol

Upland, CA

#2 Aug 4, 2010
Liz, I totally agree with everything you wrote. Why are we open on Christmas Day? Do they think we do not have familys or children we wish to spend Christmas with. I'll bet all the BIG SHOTS are at home with their families. I guess it's called more bonus money in their pocket if we are open. What we get for Christmas is a lousy card from them. Hate to tell you what I did with mine. Close the damn stores and give your hard working employeees something to cheer about instead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CVS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My pharmacy manager Jul 30 mlabella 4
How to find who removed branch tag on a module/... (Feb '16) Jul 30 mlabella 2
Word Processing on CVS computer? Jul 30 mlabella 2
Is inside as sloppy and unkempt as outside?? Jul 30 mlabella 3
What did these pharmacists learn in school?! Jul 30 mlabella 2
What it's like to work at CVS Jul 30 mlabella 2
cvs frontend suck. walgreens is way better (Apr '15) Jun '16 employee 10
More from around the web