pill shortage
scotty z

Old Lyme, CT

#1 Feb 16, 2010
Yesterday, I picked up a new script for 30 pills. For some reason when I got home, I counted the pills and received only 24! When I called the pharmacy, they put me on hold for an extended period of time. When the came back on, they apologized for the mistake and said that they needed to clean out their pill counter. They also offered a $25 gift card for my inconvenience. What really surprised me, is when the pharmcist told me that they did not short me intentionally. I never expected that they would do such a thing. Does this happen frequently? Was it done intentionally? For what it's worth, the prescription was very expensive.
Rick

United States

#2 Jul 23, 2010
The $25 gift card was a nice gesture for the mistake. Cvs is tracked for customer service every month, so the gift card was an opps our mistake. These mistakes do not happen very often because CVS wants the REPEAT CUSTOMER!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CVS Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is inside as sloppy and unkempt as outside?? Jun 27 DSL 1
cvs frontend suck. walgreens is way better (Apr '15) Jun 24 employee 10
cvs hiring process (Feb '13) Jun 5 lulz 12
What it's like to work at CVS May '16 CoryChass 1
My pharmacy manager May '16 aDRpharmfan 1
Walgreen store manager thinking about switching... May '16 Farmer 3
Word Processing on CVS computer? May '16 TargetPharmacist 1
More from around the web