Like CVS, More Employers Penalize Wor...

Like CVS, More Employers Penalize Workers That Snub Wellness Exams

There are 1 comment on the Forbes.com story from Mar 25, 2013, titled Like CVS, More Employers Penalize Workers That Snub Wellness Exams. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

More employers are penalizing workers who don't get health risk assessments or biometric screenings such as a cholesterol test, according to a new study by benefits consultancy Aon Hewitt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

rehabthebill

Pottstown, PA

#1 Mar 25, 2013
The crux of this whole scnerio is that too many are worrying about WHO will pay for there health care rather WHAT they are paying. It is the COST and not who will pay.

Health Care INSURANCE should cover catastrophic medical events and treatment only-not routine maintenance. I'd rather pay the docs out of pocket several times a year than pay premiums. At least I got actual services for what I paid out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CVS Caremark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U S Global Investors Inc. Sells 3,312 Shares of... Oct '16 TrustmeIamwba 1
News CVS banning all tobacco sales (Feb '14) Jan '15 anonymous 30
CVS Caremark prescription prices from dropping ... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Rex 1
News CVS Dominates Walgreen In Retail Clinics As Oba... (Jun '14) Jul '14 str 3
News CVS Stores to Stop Selling Tobacco (Feb '14) Feb '14 RIGHT ON 8
News Will Walgreen Company Earnings Outgrow Rite Aid... (Dec '13) Dec '13 WAGLifer 1
News CVS Caremark: Buy After Latest Report? (Feb '11) Sep '13 Human Man 3
More from around the web