Caterpillar, Navistar to jointly buil...

Caterpillar, Navistar to jointly build, sell trucks

There are 2 comments on the The Toronto Star story from Jun 12, 2008, titled Caterpillar, Navistar to jointly build, sell trucks. In it, The Toronto Star reports that:

CHICAGOCaterpillar Inc. and Navistar International Corp. are forming an alliance to build and sell a variety of trucks worldwide, the companies said on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Toronto Star.

dHat Pawlo

Calgary, Canada

#1 Jun 17, 2008
ME DREAMs has come ..TRUE!!!..I's always ..psyhically-inner-hunches..kn ew dhat dhis would happen..AND...I's will make other ..predictions,too!!...tooooo booot!!...eh...
dHat Pawlo

Calgary, Canada

#2 Jun 17, 2008
..FUTURE auto shock:::Navistar International Corporation..will become much BIGGER'Larger in Company size!!IT WILL BE a truely..Truck Company!!!...more later.!!....Onward....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cummins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
isx, egr valve (Jul '10) Jul 22 Shakey359 96
possible causes of cummins ISX500 not coming ou... Jun '17 alp1953 1
Signature 600 Mar '17 Jms08 1
Mitch D,C Diesel Repair (Feb '17) Feb '17 DC Diesel 2
Coolant temperatur sensor warning 144 (Jan '17) Jan '17 Yazan 1
Repowering a tractor with a 5.9B (Sep '16) Sep '16 texgyrene 1
News Obama rule to cut truck emissions amid campaign... (Aug '16) Aug '16 inbred Genius 1
More from around the web