CenturyTel to keep own COO, CFO, CEO ...

CenturyTel to keep own COO, CFO, CEO after merger with Denver-based...

There are 1 comment on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Jun 21, 2010, titled CenturyTel to keep own COO, CFO, CEO after merger with Denver-based.... In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Qwest's chief operating officer is among executives losing their posts after the telecommunications company merges with CenturyTel Inc., which does business as CenturyLink.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

the_punnisher

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 21, 2010
Aw, S**T. I moved away from WI to get out from under the S****Y service I got from Xcel and CenturyTel. CenturyTel had to be pressured into meeting the tariffs for getting into WI....That includes DSL services they promised to give rural areas.

Now I have to put up with both of them again? This country is swirling down the toilet bowl and accelerating.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CenturyTel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AT&T, CenturyLink, and Verizon copper-to-fiber ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 essence scott 1
Centurytel webmail (Feb '08) Apr '15 fishski 16
News More on the cover story: CenturyLink's Prism TV... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Steve Sybesma 1
News U.S. Internet has plans for a broader Twin Citi... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 3
News Scanning Telecommunication Services Equities --... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Futurama iPhone n... 1
News Undercover cops will be looking for Molly at Se... (Oct '13) Oct '13 anon 1
News Eager beaver blamed for Newa (Jun '13) Jun '13 DC tells it like ... 2
More from around the web