CentturyTel to buy Qwest

CentturyTel to buy Qwest

There are 4 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Apr 22, 2010, titled CentturyTel to buy Qwest. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

CenturyTel is buying Denver-based Qwest Communications in a stock swap worth $10.6 billion, creating a telecommunications giant serving customers in 37 states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

ezekiel777

Arvada, CO

#1 Apr 22, 2010
i remember when qwest was worth $50 a share...scheesch!...and so do a lot of other suckers.
Petrie

Roswell, NM

#2 Apr 22, 2010
Qwest lost alot of good techs bcuz they wanted to save money
ezekiel777

Maumelle, AR

#3 Apr 22, 2010
Petrie wrote:
Qwest lost alot of good techs bcuz they wanted to save money
5 years ago a management employee friend speculated that they were grooming it for a sale. their actions in his department made no sense from a business-growth point of view. they were not building. they were not growing. they were cutting muscle, creating inefficiency and simply not caring about the quality of their basic services. go figure. yeah, no more anschutz.
CubanoUno

Denver, CO

#4 Apr 22, 2010
I am on a Qwest to win the love of my Sticky Angel Wings. My beautiful Avon selling steed from Tulsa. She will be mine, she will wear my medallions.

But beware that impostor who claims to be the real CubanoUno, unlike me, he is many miles away from KDVR, I am very close. He knows nothing of medallions and therefor he knows nothing of my Sticky Angel Wings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CenturyTel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AT&T, CenturyLink, and Verizon copper-to-fiber ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 essence scott 1
Centurytel webmail (Feb '08) Apr '15 fishski 16
News More on the cover story: CenturyLink's Prism TV... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Steve Sybesma 1
News U.S. Internet has plans for a broader Twin Citi... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 3
News Scanning Telecommunication Services Equities --... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Futurama iPhone n... 1
News Undercover cops will be looking for Molly at Se... (Oct '13) Oct '13 anon 1
News Eager beaver blamed for Newa (Jun '13) Jun '13 DC tells it like ... 2
More from around the web