Qwest sold: Denver-based Qwest Commun...

Qwest sold: Denver-based Qwest Communications sold to CenturyTe...

There are 2 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Apr 22, 2010, titled Qwest sold: Denver-based Qwest Communications sold to CenturyTe.... In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

CenturyTel is buying Denver-based Qwest Communications in a stock swap worth $10.6 billion, creating a telecommunications giant serving customers in 37 states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Tall Drink Of Water

United States

#1 Apr 22, 2010
Does that mean my ISP service is about to go up??? Let the thieving begin...

Will they lay off Qwest workers?
Anything that cost jobs in thei economy is a bad Idea....any company laying off was never solvent in the first place.
screw qwest

Aurora, CO

#2 Apr 22, 2010
Qwest sucked so bad that it drove its self to this, good riddance to them and hope they all rot in hell.
they are one of the most shady corporations that i have ever worked with.

all land line companies are going south, we are entering a wireless world, and they cant keep up.(so be it in 10, 20+ years), but land line cable phone is dieing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

CenturyTel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AT&T, CenturyLink, and Verizon copper-to-fiber ... (Jul '15) Jul '15 essence scott 1
Centurytel webmail (Feb '08) Apr '15 fishski 16
News More on the cover story: CenturyLink's Prism TV... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Steve Sybesma 1
News U.S. Internet has plans for a broader Twin Citi... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Anonymous 3
News Scanning Telecommunication Services Equities --... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Futurama iPhone n... 1
News Undercover cops will be looking for Molly at Se... (Oct '13) Oct '13 anon 1
News Eager beaver blamed for Newa (Jun '13) Jun '13 DC tells it like ... 2
More from around the web