n/a
business owner

Chesterfield, MO

#2 Sep 21, 2007
These people are big scam artists in the st.louis area
gatfish7

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Nov 19, 2007
Not just there my friend...all over this country. I used to work for them (25 years). I can tell you anything you want to know about them.
freshmeat

Kingsport, TN

#4 Dec 7, 2010
I was just laid off today due to poor KPI. I was given a month to get my numbers where they should be but to do that you had to screw people in the process. This is the most corrupt company I have ever seen. All they care about is numbers, numbers, numbers, they don't give two sh#ts about their customers or their partners. Its really sad, the last two people fired one had a tumor in their stomach and now they couldn't due to lack of insurance and they sent them packing 2 days prior to the surgery. The other was an older man 2 weeks away from retiring from that hell hole and they let him go. We had the worst branch mgr, I don't think I ever saw him away from his computer, interacting with another human being other than to chem their ass. Price increases at a days notice, are you kidding me?? And we, the drivers, had to take the brunt of the customers bitching(last one we had, we had a days notice). Too many clicks where I worked, seems if you didn't suck the bosses ass, you were an outcast no matter what kind of numbers you had. We were charging L/R's for towels that were already destroyed or lost before they got to the bag. You're very right Business Owner, they are scam artists and they will do anything to get what they can out of you even if it means legal action. I could go on forever but I'm tired of typing. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY, I SPENT 4 YRS THERE AND I WOULDN'T WISH THAT JOB ON MY WORST ENEMY. Regards, FS SSR Kingsport, TN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cintas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cintas plant upgrades will result in a "state-o... (Jun '08) Jan '16 Proud partner 12
Cintas 314 evansville (Aug '14) Jan '16 David 2
document shredding (Jul '08) Jul '14 Courtney Galler 3
News Cintas Sues Unions In Federal Court (Mar '08) Feb '14 no no it isnt 17
Unifirst Re-Routing (Mar '13) Mar '13 Rene 1
News Partisan emails sent to employees (Nov '12) Nov '12 Great 1
News Cintas settles shareholder lawsuit (Nov '09) Sep '11 Former Employee 7