Chesapeake girl can't stop sneezing

Chesapeake girl can't stop sneezing

There are 26 comments on the ClipSyndicate story from Nov 10, 2009, titled Chesapeake girl can't stop sneezing. In it, ClipSyndicate reports that:

Lauren Johnson, 12, sneezes as many as 16 times a minute and her mom says no doctor can explain why.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ClipSyndicate.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerened mother

Carlinville, IL

#23 Dec 12, 2009
First off dont you think that for one min if that was your child that you wouldnt be worried also.. not to mention that your all soo wonderful dr that why you have the time to sit at home and complain cause someone got your ten min of fame on tv because their daughter was sneezing right.. well thats where your wrong all the names and what not that you called or said about her... hope that you all are not parents yourself and if you are then you shouldnt be.. your the ones that are worhless and need the consiling and the help.. but like you said nancy isnt a dr and neither are you .. someone that posted that your heart stops when you sneeze needs to do a little research it doesnt. thats where you are wrong it hults but doesnt stop get a clue hahahah
red

Randolph, MA

#24 Dec 19, 2009
She has a mental problem more of a tic. She is 100% fake sneezing for sure! Just another media whore parent trying to sell out there kid for a check. Making a stupid bird sound into your hand is not sneezing! Has the media really run out of real stories to cover? Oh ya one more thing, this faker would have blood dripping down her face if she was really sneezing that much, I CALL B.S
I LEVEL

Howell, NJ

#25 Mar 10, 2010
okay to whomever reads this: the young lady is obviously not really sneezing per se as those people who genuinely have this sort of condition tend to have problems breathing that goes along with it. Also if the young lady did have the actual real problem she would constantly be at risk of heart problems since the sneezing mechanics would play havoc with her heart as well. There is no indication of any nasal leakage or inflammed sinuses present that usually accompany these sorts of symptoms.

Also for the pundits who are pro believers: Claiming others are haters merely because they express their skepticism doesnt mean any of you who think otherwise have the right to attack them or their character for having their own astute observations or opinions. It doesn't make you any more morally superior and in fact makes you seem like more of a whiner.

That this young lady has taken this to such extremes shows that she is definitely in need of psychiatric help and extensive therapy and hopefully her parents will see this and be able to deal with it better. Either way she is in need of medical care and I hope she gets better.
ninesouls

Skaneateles, NY

#26 Sep 12, 2010
i think shes faking it too. look at her cheeks, everytime she does that her cheeks poof out. yes, my sleeve would be very wet too if my nose was clogged sneezing that much would clear my sinuses. yes, it'd hurt but imagine how much money all this public stuff is making them. she probably stops when they get home.
ninesouls

Skaneateles, NY

#27 Sep 12, 2010
secondly, if people can leave their kids in dumps, abuse their childred or other wise, what do you think one mother can do with a child thats good at faking something? dont think all parents are great greek goddesses JUST because they have childred that cant stop doing something thats fake. the moms a part of it too.
John

Phoenix, AZ

#28 Sep 30, 2010
I never knew that you can genuinely sneeze by just using your mouth!*sarcasm*

You really freaking think she is sneezing? It doesn't even look like a sneeze, rather just a random sound that comes from her mouth and appears to be forced. Come on, look at someone who is GENUINELY SNEEZING and then look at her, there is no damn comparison.

I would totally not be surprised if she was faking it. I have a child and I have been around plenty of children, not to mention I was a child myself, so I know for a fact that kids will do practically anything for attention whether good or bad, especially looking at this girl's mother who looks like a wreck. I mean come on, there have been cases where kids have committed crimes to just get attention, so what is stopping this girl from continuing her innocent act of so called unstoppable sneezing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chesapeake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Va. GOP nominee compares Planned Parenthood to KKK (May '13) Jun 22 New World Order 9
News Police report: 67 gangs active in Norfolk (Feb '08) Jun 7 Me the guy 28
News New Rules For Virginia Sex Offenders? (Nov '07) Dec '13 Robert 104
News Chesapeake fight warning didn't reach area offi... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Wake up 1
News DMV to Iraq veteran: "ICUHAJI" vanity plate enc... (Feb '13) Feb '13 TN Reader 5
News Chesapeake Selling Assets (May '12) Jun '12 Bama McCall 6
News Eastern Kanawha fire departments make up (Feb '11) Jan '12 Really 31
More from around the web