are they closing any lots?
greg

Evansville, AR

#1 Apr 6, 2007
the last time that I can remember that car-mart closed down any existing lots was in the mid 1990s. They closed all but one discount auto sales (I believe only 3 discount auto sales existed and they closed all but the one in russellvill, ar. and it is still going strong today), they closed the bentonville, ar., and the brokenarrow, ok., lots. at the time they had about 30 to 32 existing lots. since, the 1990s, they have done nothing but expand after mr. bill fleeman sold the company to the crown group who changed its name to america's car-mart inc. I believe that car-mart has slowed down its expansion though.
me

Bentonville, AR

#2 Jan 22, 2012
greg wrote:
the last time that I can remember that car-mart closed down any existing lots was in the mid 1990s. They closed all but one discount auto sales (I believe only 3 discount auto sales existed and they closed all but the one in russellvill, ar. and it is still going strong today), they closed the bentonville, ar., and the brokenarrow, ok., lots. at the time they had about 30 to 32 existing lots. since, the 1990s, they have done nothing but expand after mr. bill fleeman sold the company to the crown group who changed its name to america's car-mart inc. I believe that car-mart has slowed down its expansion though.
Now way car-mat is growing strong!
Stock up over 40%!!!!
jessica

Jackson, MO

#3 Aug 5, 2012
Carmart just opened dealership #118 they are a great company and continually growing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Americas CarMart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
are they closing any lots?? (Mar '07) Mar '07 johnna 1
More from around the web