VP Joe Biden to Visit Durham on Thursday

VP Joe Biden to Visit Durham on Thursday

There are 3 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Mar 18, 2010, titled VP Joe Biden to Visit Durham on Thursday. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden plans to visit a North Carolina maker of light-producing semiconductor chips that the Obama administration is offering as an example of the potential for job growth in manufacturing energy-efficient products.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Mike

Greensboro, NC

#1 Mar 18, 2010
{After months failing to find a job back home in Rochester, N.Y., Jeff Grissom left his three children with his wife as the school year was starting in September, put the family house up for sale, and moved to North Carolina to take a marketing job at Cree.}

{"It's a growing business in a growing industry," said Grissom, 47. "I was aware that they had a number of open positions. I did not know they were hiring hundreds of people.}

I'm glad someone found a job, you could have made the report about that. I don't care about our dictator's plans to visit the Durham based company. Tell Bev Purdue to go back to DC with him.
Kevin

Richmond, VA

#2 Mar 18, 2010
Wish I could be there to boo him.
Kevin

Richmond, VA

#3 Mar 18, 2010
Mike wrote:
{After months failing to find a job back home in Rochester, N.Y., Jeff Grissom left his three children with his wife as the school year was starting in September, put the family house up for sale, and moved to North Carolina to take a marketing job at Cree.}
{"It's a growing business in a growing industry," said Grissom, 47. "I was aware that they had a number of open positions. I did not know they were hiring hundreds of people.}
I'm glad someone found a job, you could have made the report about that. I don't care about our dictator's plans to visit the Durham based company. Tell Bev Purdue to go back to DC with him.
She needs to go back with him, as for this "green" job business there will never be enough jobs created in it to employ everyone who's presently without jobs. How about we concntrate more on jobs in general forget about creating only "green" jobs? clueless bums in office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Their stock is so depressing!!!! (Oct '14) Oct '14 Ned 1
News Cree's $100 million power and radio-frequency b... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Solarman 1
News Cree Given New $70.00 Price Target at Piper Jaf... (May '13) May '13 Steve Gates 1
cree (Jan '12) Jan '12 Demk 1
News President wants more students in high-tech trai... (Jun '11) Jul '11 Wileyboy 3
News Obama Offers Training Plan Designed for High-Te... (Jun '11) Jun '11 Don Joe 44
News President wants more students in high-tech trai... (Jun '11) Jun '11 WASP 3
More from around the web