Judge hears case of St. Paul skyway s...

Judge hears case of St. Paul skyway shrivel

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 24, 2010, titled Judge hears case of St. Paul skyway shrivel. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Ramsey County judge Tuesday heard arguments about whether a lawsuit over modifications to an interior skyway in St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Hoarf

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 24, 2010
I've heard of children's advocates, homeless advocates and veteran's advocates, but WTF is a "skyway advocate"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cray Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News AP sources: Wal-Mart to make, sell healthier foods (Jan '11) Jan '11 Margie Gunderson 3
News Report: St. Paul has a little less empty office... (Oct '10) Oct '10 Lowertowny 9
News Downtown St. Paul residents' suit alleges skywa... (Nov '09) Nov '09 sida 21
News High hopes for high tech (Aug '09) Aug '09 Margie Gunderson 49
News Coleman's 2010 budget: job cuts, tax and fee hikes (Aug '09) Aug '09 Pragmatist 72
News A spending plan for tough times (Aug '09) Aug '09 ThaLeena 6
News Galtier Plaza to be renamed after new tenant, Cray (Jul '09) Jul '09 Overnighter 24
More from around the web