Do you want to get married in 2013?

Do you want to get married in 2013?

Posted in the Craigslist Forum

MarryRealLove201 3

San Francisco, CA

#1 Dec 30, 2012
I want to--do you? I am 5 fet 9 inchs of slender, yet voluptuous build. A USA citizen, highly educated, ex-model, blonde, gregarious and quiet at the right times, intelligent, sophisticated, worldly, graceful, elegant, middle-aged, passionate, sensual and a very elite woman of high integrity, values, ethics and morals. I am also a 5 star gourmet trained cook and epicurean--not as a profession, just for you and me. I am a widow, sadly enough loosing my husband a good while back in a plane accident. I will make the best wife to you, a trophy with real love, a soul mate. I know how to treat a man and love to, with warmth, love and graciousness, all the time. I am willing to relocate. I am well traveled, a ballroom and modern dancer and love the arts. I just want a man who really loves me, protects me and is intelligently successful as I am not in the position to support a man to the level of which should be extremely comfotable, as he so well deserves. I am of Finnish originality. I have met no one and need my soul mate husband, I am very serious. Please respond. I will treat you as a King. Thank you, Suzanne

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigslist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sites Like Craigslist Casual Encounters (Feb '17) 11 hr grossmaer37 67
Its late ur lonely I'm available... Wanna play.... Sat Kandji 2
Hookup Sites like Craigslist Casual Encounters Jan 18 grossmaer37 5
Community Sexuality (Syracuse, NY) Jan 15 Kandji 1
Craigslist flagged will email to person still g... (Mar '15) Jan 4 AnonfromIndiana 11
My dog yogibear Dec '17 Peggy44 2
Toys Dec '17 Jailbait2 1
More from around the web