Adam

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 9, 2014
Ok, so, I have a puppy for sale and I put her on craigslist, I get a text today from a lady who wants to buy her. I lowered the price from $300 to $250 which I offered, she only asked if the price was nogonotionable. She said she is willing to pay by check or PayPal. But here's the thing, she said she is moving and is in Hawaii right now and will have the movers pick up and deliver to her with other dogs she's sending with. I ran her number and it's a Texas area code, I live in Texas and this city is only about 5-6 hours away. She is also very egar to pay. Everytime we text, she always ends with "I will send the money tonight". I'm also asked to have the name of the company that's moving her things and havnt heard back, but that was about 30 minutes ago.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!

THANKS
Democracy

Watseka, IL

#2 Jun 14, 2014
Don't do any business on craigslist that's my advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigslist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am being taken to small claims court and need... Sep 9 james55 1
Buyer on craigslist calls me at 2:00 in the mor... Sep 9 uvasag 1
I am seeking a Craigslist ad creation Expert Aug '14 mike 1
Choosing a subcategory? Aug '14 Joey 1
FREE Craigslist Auto Poster & PVA's!!! (Oct '11) Jun '14 stacy 2
Craigslist really has become a pain in the A(do... (Dec '13) Jun '14 BULBUL 3
car scam (Dec '12) Jun '14 Emery 3
•••

Craigslist People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE