Christianity Is Insensible

Posted in the Craigslist Forum

EmoTaoist

Bronx, NY

#1 Jan 26, 2013
In my own opinion, religion is insensible. It is one of the many reasons as to why war is started. But I am going to shed my hatred specifically on the most overrated religion on the planet: Christianity. Christianity, in my perspective, is the most inadequate, inprofound, and crapped-ass religion to have ever been developed since dog shit. Why? Here's why:
1)Some Christians (not all I don't stereotype)believe anything non-Christian-orientated is satanic. If I take a pen and proclaim it to be of the Devil, I have to somehow PROVE that it is satanic. That's like saying rainbows (which i like)are a gay reference. How so when i have no evidential proof that they are gay?
2)they bash on and discriminate against other religion. they proclaim their God as the "one true" God and will go to great lengths to try and get you to convert. First off, I believe people are entitled to their own beliefs. Second, I belive in god but i don't believe in bashing others beliefs.
3)They believe homosexuals are evil? People have their preferences. And they have theirs. Respect that and shut the fuck up.
Now...proceed with the debating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigslist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thrift Shopping Apr 29 ThriftStoreJunky 1
Craigslist flagged will email to person still g... Apr 26 bahar9 3
become a moderator Apr '15 yunkert 1
who is awake and wants to talk? Apr '15 Michelle 1
Shut Down Craigslist (Jan '13) Mar '15 Amy 28
Craigslist promotes the discrimination and stal... Mar '15 Democracy 1
Hey Everyone Feb '15 maxlipman 1
More from around the web