child protection gone wrong

Posted in the Craigslist Forum

Debbie Oleary

Jacksonville, FL

#1 May 16, 2014
Details: A child came banging at my door for protection to be hidden from her abuser. On OCT. 24, 2013 case no. 13-18759 WHAT happened here is not to be believed. 2 calls to police for help, and several witnesses on the child's behalf, and the abuser was able to turn the tables and file false charges of her own. 8 months later I am still going to trial on false charges .FIRST There was a "botched" investigation by the police THEN the abuser was able to call them back ( 2 days later) this child was forced by her to tell a different story

The POLICE took it all down and" rewrote" her horrific story! The child was brought back to the abusive home and a FELONY charge was put on me. I have it all on file. Sargent T. was aggrivated after I questiioned him about his decision to bring the child back in harms way.(Apparently that's not acceptable) I called D SS 2 times before this incident and filed a report on the child's behalf. THEN 4 months later the children are taken away from that abusive situation .THE COURT WILL NOT investigate . NOW they want to make plea deals Sweep me under the rug.?. YOU have to read it all to believe it. HOW is this even possible? I don't even have a traffic ticket! I'm elderly, disabled. What kind of public servant does this? Off.F. said Mam' you don't understand, the child is hitting on the grandmother!( she's a petite 11 year old). I need to be viewed as ANY PERSON OUT THERE SEEKING ASSISTANCE . Can you already understand how wrong this is? SOMEONE needs to SEE this. PEOPLE need to be held accountable for their actions. I'm TERRIFIED
Debbie Oleary

Jacksonville, FL

#2 May 16, 2014
I have contacted the news people , lawyers, THE GOVERNOR, the head of DSS, the supreme court and NOT ONE OF THEM will look into this situation NOT ONE OF THEM will take the time too look into what they've done to me.THIS SHOULD CONCERN EVERY SINGLE person that cares about children. DEPARTMENT OF SOCIAL SERVICE took 4 months to get hose kids out of there
THE child came banging at my door for protection to be hidden from her abuser.. 2 calls to the police for help and several witnesses on the child's behalf,
and the abuser was able to turn the tables and file false charges of her own. 8 months later I am still going to trial on false charges .
There was a "botched" investigation by the police in that the abuser was able to call them back and this child forced to tell a different story . and the POLICE took it all down and rewrote the story! The child was brought back to the abusive home and a FELONY charge was put on me I have it all on file. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE ? WHERE IS THE JUSTICE?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Craigslist Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craigslist flagged will email to person still g... Mar 25 ScentEvent25 1
Shut Down Craigslist (Jan '13) Mar 22 Amy 28
Craigslist promotes the discrimination and stal... Mar 19 Democracy 1
Hey Everyone Feb '15 maxlipman 1
craigslist gigs leads available. Feb '15 Jack 1
News Best Craigslist Alternatives (Apr '14) Jan '15 ssc portal 3
Craigsllist so called moderators are trolls the... Jan '15 Democracy 2
More from around the web