536-Unit Complex Sells on Third...
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Globest.com.
#1 Sep 23, 2006
Camden management in las vegas let family with small children move into building they knew had been infected with a very toxic mold.
The Las Vegas fire department had discovered a toxic mold in a Camden residents apartment two years earlier. After discovering that is was a very toxic mold they said the women had to move out immediately. She spent over 30 days in a hospital hooked up to ventilators to help her breath. She also suffered a heart attack.
A las Vegas couple and 2 small children were allowed to move into the apartment next door. One of the children only 2 months old at the time of move in started to develop symptoms similar to Epilepsy. He would have seizures lasting over an hour and on over 4 occasions he ended up in a ICU unit hooked up to a ventilator to help him breath. On 2 of the 4 occasions the 2 year old toddler almost didn't survive. Other members of the family are also suffering from the effects of toxic mold.
Add your comments below
|Sneak peek: Inside Camden Property Trust's new ... (Aug '13)||Aug '13||Mike||1|
|Houston MF Developers to Build in Metro Phoenix (Jun '13)||Jun '13||Dry Heat||1|
|Looff's roof making way for condo project (Jun '10)||Jul '10||Frees Beach||20|
|Rent-aid fund would aim to stave off evictions (Mar '09)||Mar '09||tim whitman||1|
|Cash for grass program taking steps to entice m... (Sep '08)||Sep '08||Ask Deanna||1|
|Think real hard befor you rent from camden prop... (Jan '07)||Jan '07||logans_dad||1|
|Mold may be growing health risk (Sep '06)||Jan '07||logans_dad||2|
Find what you want!
Search Camden Properties Trust Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC