hello
john

Green Bay, WI

#2 Jun 6, 2007
Hi were can i get password for copart and user name just to look at cars
Serge

New York, NY

#3 Jul 30, 2007
don't use copart, it is corrupt, poor service, and not worthy the time. Use www.iaai.com
timmy

Vilnius, Lithuania

#4 Oct 20, 2007
what is new copart username and password?
Vlad

Longwood, FL

#5 Oct 22, 2007
Hi, were can I get password for copart and user name just to look at cars??? Thanks...
ross

Fremont, OH

#6 Nov 29, 2007
blah blah.. bs that copart has poor service, its ok just little more higher prices than on iaai.com
hary

Fresno, CA

#7 Dec 23, 2007
Hi, were can I get password for copart and user name just to look at cars??? Thanks...
ex copart uk driver

Epsom, UK

#8 Aug 17, 2008
username is stupidtossers
password is you
ex copart uk driver

Epsom, UK

#9 Aug 17, 2008
Vlad wrote:
where stupid
ex copart uk driver

Epsom, UK

#10 Aug 17, 2008
hary wrote:
another yank that can't spell...its where stupid
and your buying from copart

Dont bother they will shaft u
shaftedbycopart

Liverpool, UK

#11 Aug 26, 2008
ex copart uk driver wrote:
<quoted text>
another yank that can't spell...its where stupid
and your buying from copart
Dont bother they will shaft u
You must be another disgruntled ex-copout employee.join the whole of the former a g watsons auto salvage staff they made redundant!!!
shaftedbycopart

Liverpool, UK

#12 Aug 26, 2008
Copart are ruining the salvage industry in the UK. No-one has a good word to say about them, the yards, the condition the cars are in when they go to collect them etc. Most of the staff at the sites are fed up. Some have been made redundant, mostly from the former A G Watson sites which Copart bought in March this year. 2 months on they closed 2 sites and last month laid most of the drivers off. After Willis J Johnson personally told everyone their jobs were safe. Copart, f-off back to the States!!!!!
anon

Attleborough, UK

#13 Nov 12, 2008
you can just quickly register on the site, it will take like 5 seconds, you won't actually be able to bid until you properly register by showing i.d and pay the registration fee, or you can just log in with username 1, password: abidabove
ragheed

Libya

#14 Nov 28, 2008
hello every budy
plz friend can u give me copart password and username on my email
[email protected]
thnk u for all
Satisfied

Corpus Christi, TX

#15 Sep 15, 2011
I mistakenly bid on the wrong car, and won the auction. The Copart manager canceled the bid, even though they could have taken the entire amount out of a large deposit I had down with them. All in all - the complaint was resolved to my satisfaction.
Mohammed Jawed

Mcallen, TX

#16 Dec 9, 2012
About a year ago, I purchased a 2010 Nissan Titan Truck from Copart. It was described as Front end damage with actual mileage as 29K on the Copart website with guarantee to refund for miss-description. The seller of truck was the state Farm Insurance company as mentioned on the Copart’s site. I know about cars and had worked on cars over 16 years. Once I brought the truck to my garage, latter I learned that the truck had primary damage “bad engine”. By mistake the Nissan body shop where this truck was sent for repair left papers plastic pouch in the back of truck. That pouch had all the documentation about the truck. I learnt about the “Bad Engine” from the documentation and later I also confirmed from local Nissan Dealerships that the truck was sent to two local Nissan Dealerships by Insurance Company. Both local Nissan Dealerships diagnosed “Bad Engine”(overheated to maximum limit – no compression in any cylinder). They estimated over $11000 just for engine replacement. I got the “Bad Engine” documentations from the local dealerships where State Farm sent the truck prior to sending it to Copart for Auction. In my case, the State Farm as well as Copart knew about the Primary Damage "Bad Engine" but they did not disclosed this primary damage instead they disclosed front body damage as primary damage intentially. I spent almost a day writing my case, sending my case along with documentations to copart and asking Copart for refund. Based on the documentations and knowingly miss-describing truck (Hide Bad Engine) is considering fraud in legal term. The company or person who knowingly miss-represent or hide information for material gain, should be prosecuted criminally as the person or company committed Fraud. I strongly believe that Copart knowingly miss-described the truck.. After getting run around between Copart customer services, their Local GMs for over three weeks, I did NOT get my money back. Instead, they offered me a free tow to bring back my truck to their lot and free listing of truck under my name. I still have case with three years statue of limitation. When I thing about Copart, I get more sick. I am considering filing my case to the State Attorney Gen Office. My honest advice is to all of you (specially from Middle East, UAE, Iraq, etc) is that please do not bid any Copart vehicle just by looking at photographs of the vehicle, do not believe Copart's description, do not believe on Copart’s online bidding assuming that someone is also bidding against you. Keep your minimum price for vehicle before start auction and never go above that price, physically check/inspect the vehicle before bidding. Otherwise, you will be cheated. I would suggest you that you will be better off with other Insurance Auctions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Copart Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Copart To Defend VB2 in Manheim Lawsuit (Jan '06) Apr '16 Car junky 794
News Copart opens car auctions to the public (Jul '08) Oct '13 mike 8
ca dmv fees due (Aug '13) Aug '13 ilia 1
News Good news in the making (Jul '13) Jul '13 Skunked 3
What's the best broker company on copart? (Oct '12) May '13 Virginia buyer 2
what is NCS (Dec '12) Dec '12 dope 1
News Copart Opens Web Site to the Public (Dec '08) Dec '12 Mohammed Jawed 2
More from around the web