Time to look ahead with Merrimack mall

Oct 7, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Nashua Telegraph

I read Beth Burns' Sept. 25 letter with interest . Fortunately, Beth doesn't represent the broader interests of the Merrimack residents.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Tim

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2008

Merrimack will be challenged with traffic issues and other problems that will arise during construction and operation. Many issues, including sound barriers and construction issues brought up by the town consultants were over looked by the Planning Board.

With Simon Group in debt and the way of the economy, will be interesting to see how long before construcctions begins.
Fred

Buxton, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

This mall project is a loser for the Town and the Developer. Who will want to hike up to the top of a hill to shop after Peak Oil occurs and no one can afford gas to drive their cars anymore?
Dave

Redwood City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

Its all hidden agendas. The only issue is the abutters to the property. They are coming up with every reason in the book not to build them.
Boo Hoo I didn't buy my house next to land that could be developed, I could have for a lot cheaper but I didn't and they shouldn't have either.

The outlets are good for Merrimack. Traffic around here is nothing. Go to Boston or NY if you want to see real traffic. This would be a drop in the bucket.
Later Dave

Barre, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

Dave from Redwood City, CA - Thanks for your wonderful insight. We all feel blessed to have your guidance being so backwards here in NH.

Traffic in NH is nothing and we'd like to keep it that way. That's why we live in NH. Why don't you help us all out and go back to CA. You can still email us all your great ideas from there.

What an ASS. Must be a West Coast thing.......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chelsea Property Group Discussions

Search the Chelsea Property Group Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
layoffs (Mar '09) Sep '13 chelsea simon 12
Outlets off to slow start (Mar '10) Aug '10 Later Dave 2
New Outlet Mall In Limerick, Pa. (Nov '07) Jun '09 pat good 37
What stores would you like to see? (Jul '08) Mar '09 carol willis 2
Orlando Premium Outlets' owner buys Dixie Stampede (Jan '08) Dec '08 Vic 26
Promenade project strolls along in Camarillo Re... (Jul '08) Oct '08 Mike 2
Chelsea Property Group to buy Dolly Parton's Di... (Jan '08) Sep '08 Safe Driver 23
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••