Outlets off to slow start

Oct 7, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Nashua Telegraph

Bit by bit, Chelsea Property Group has been piecing together its plans for an outlet mall in Merrimack, even though it is well behind the construction timeframe company officials initially estimated.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Aug 3, 2010
Dave

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Mar 10, 2010
All of us in Merrimack are anxious for the new outlets! We voted YES and we mean it. Nevermind the loud few that bought homes next to the property knowing full well it could be developed some day. That was their decision not ours!
WE WANT THE OUTLETS! Hurry up and build them we are all waiting to shop!
Later Dave

Westmoreland, NH

#2 Aug 3, 2010
Dave wrote:
All of us in Merrimack are anxious for the new outlets! We voted YES and we mean it. Nevermind the loud few that bought homes next to the property knowing full well it could be developed some day. That was their decision not ours!
WE WANT THE OUTLETS! Hurry up and build them we are all waiting to shop!
All of us in Merrimack? Really???

Yup, we bought a home next to the industrial zoned site. The same Town master planned Industrial zoned site. NOT a commercial zoned site. For those who don't see a big difference between the 2 types of zoning, trust me, if you saw the land you'd know it would be overdeveloped as a Industrial site as it will be by these corporate pirates. Lawyers, time, & a lot of money broke the system again.

Oh yeah, I see your from CA Dave. GO BACK THERE PLEASE. It's people like you that are ruining NH.

Thanks for the short sighted planning of losing one of the last large industrial zoned properties in southern NH's business corridor for a bunch of minimum wage jobs.

Obviously your home state could use your planning skills to balance their budget.

Never mind you, transplant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Property Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
layoffs (Mar '09) Sep '13 chelsea simon 12
Time to look ahead with Merrimack mall (Oct '08) Aug '10 Later Dave 4
New Outlet Mall In Limerick, Pa. (Nov '07) Jun '09 pat good 37
What stores would you like to see? (Jul '08) Mar '09 carol willis 2
Orlando Premium Outlets' owner buys Dixie Stampede (Jan '08) Dec '08 Vic 26
Promenade project strolls along in Camarillo Re... (Jul '08) Oct '08 Mike 2
Chelsea Property Group to buy Dolly Parton's Di... (Jan '08) Sep '08 Safe Driver 23
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chelsea Property Group People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••