employee

Weehawken, NJ

#1 Mar 6, 2009
Why is it that when you google Chelsea Property and Simon Property Group there are no mentions of the closing of their red headed step child in Roseland NJ ?? aka Chelsea Property Group? Hostile takeover.
hostile take over

Salinas, CA

#2 Mar 15, 2009
HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT!! Everything about Chelsea Property Group is hostile, from their directors who do nothing but play on the internet all day to their nasty pee on support staff!
Claire M

Salinas, CA

#3 Mar 15, 2009
What I meant to write was.....
HOSTILE TAKE OVER? You must mean HOSTILE WORK ENVIRONMENT!! Everything about Chelsea Property Group is hostile, from their directors who do nothing but play on the internet all day to their nasty pee on support staff!
Being Fired Again

Roseland, NJ

#4 Mar 16, 2009
I've known the pleasures of being
fired at least eleven times-

most notably by Larry who found my snood
unsuitable, another time by Jack,
whom I was sleeping with. Poor attitude,
tardiness, a contagious lack
of team spirit; I have been unmotivated

squirting perfume onto little cards,
while stocking salad bars, when stripping
covers from romance novels, their heroines
slaving on the chain gang of obsessive love-

and always the same hard candy
of shame dissolving in my throat;

handing in my apron, returning the cash-
register key. And yet, how fine it feels,
the perversity of freedom which never signs
a rent check or explains anything to one's family...
Former Chelsea Employee

Stamford, CT

#5 Mar 27, 2009
Today Simon Property Group sends out a stupid email congratulating some dumb ass Tim on a promotion..like we give a sh*t huh? We are out of a job.
Shmelsea

Clifton, NJ

#6 Apr 20, 2009
Wow, these posts are bizarre and pathetic. This is all you people could come up with? And don't forget to contribute your severance pay to the Simon Youth Foundation!
Fran

Weehawken, NJ

#7 Sep 15, 2009
what the hell are you talking about bizzare yours make no sense
Shmelsea wrote:
Wow, these posts are bizarre and pathetic. This is all you people could come up with? And don't forget to contribute your severance pay to the Simon Youth Foundation!
old school

Kearny, NJ

#8 May 21, 2010
Simon ate Chelsea. Chelsea was a wonderful place to work. It was a friendly work environment, most departments had good managers. They allowed you to have a good life balance. I was in a department with very dedicated workers. They would work late every night without batting an eyelash. Then the big bad wolf(simon) took over. They dropped the ax on half of Chelsea and things have never been the same. It's too bad that Chelsea sold to Simon--because it ruined a great company to work for.
Chelsea and Simon

Paterson, NJ

#9 Sep 16, 2011
Chelsea will be completely gone when the lease is up in 2014. Simon doesn't need this company in Roseland. Marketing was let go yesterday because Simon has its own marketing department. 2014 people...the lease is up and everyone is gone for good. Yes they are hiring for the Roseland NJ office but its a long term temp thing. Leasing/Legal has employees with criminal records getting promotions they are not entitled to because management feels sorry for them. They wont be working in the same capacity in their next jobs. Good luck.
Chelsea and Simon

Paterson, NJ

#10 Sep 16, 2011
You have that little sales rep red head doin the married guy with the wife that works at Chelsea..the stories that those walls know...if I were a fly on the wall....these locations and names are all wrong...stop posting and blaming others for your opinions...hahahahaa
Lady Chelsea

Boston, MA

#11 Feb 21, 2012
The beginning of the end of an amazinig Company began in 2009, when the Big Bad Wolf laid off over half of the Roseland office. Imagine downsizing this group of hardworking, albiet very proud professionals, that represented only 7% of of the Wolf's portfolio, but 20% of his profit. In 2011, only two years later, the Chelsea division generated 32% of the Wolf's profits; would you venture to predict that 2013 will be close to a 50% profit from the Chelsea division? The Lease at Roseland is up in 2014, the Big Bad Wolf has been humiliated at the success of his Premium division, while watching the slow demise of his regional division, and it will be his legacy to see that the Chelsea division is completely dissolved in 2014...the writing is on the wall...the torture has just begun...beware, my faithful few that still remain. Read that poem Lady Chelsea, "A Star was born in 'ninety-three, As Lady Chelsea Appeared to me.." As the Big Bad Wolf discends upon his most successful prey, it will be a proud moment for us Chelsea loyals, to see him ruin the profitable monarchy that he would have no clue how to create and maintain and grow. Too bad his ego is more improtant than the people.
chelsea simon

Jersey City, NJ

#12 Sep 18, 2013
More dirt please! Let it all out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chelsea Property Group Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Time to look ahead with Merrimack mall (Oct '08) Aug '10 Later Dave 4
News Outlets off to slow start (Mar '10) Aug '10 Later Dave 2
News New Outlet Mall In Limerick, Pa. (Nov '07) Jun '09 pat good 37
News What stores would you like to see? (Jul '08) Mar '09 carol willis 2
News Orlando Premium Outlets' owner buys Dixie Stampede (Jan '08) Dec '08 Vic 26
News Promenade project strolls along in Camarillo Re... (Jul '08) Oct '08 Mike 2
News Chelsea Property Group to buy Dolly Parton's Di... (Jan '08) Sep '08 Safe Driver 23
More from around the web