Maggie Macabre

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Dec 4, 2010
Do not and I mean DO NOT get Costco to do your tires. If they do notify you that they are actually arrived (if ordering from Costco online) don't even try to phone the downtown branch, the phone will ring continuously all day long - no-one will answer. Then when you get someone from another department to physically go down there and check, and get them to call you back, you are then told that it will be first come first served. Bring a tent and a flask of soup, because there is a huge line up waiting for them to open at 8am. This is the worst service I have ever encountered in the history of my life - and I like to complain! CRAP CRAP CRAPOLA.
sandy

AOL

#2 Dec 5, 2010
Have you nothing better to do than complain. Life is short!
Maggie Macabre

Vancouver, Canada

#3 Dec 5, 2010
What it must be to frolic in a backyard of innocence where every little thing is rosy and caressed by four harmonious season, where nothing bothers you eh? Its what these forums are for. If I find something wrong with something, I will share that information - to try and prevent others from experiencing it. Have you got nothing better to do than bitch about people complaining? Don't read these forums if you don't want to come across complaints. ps. if anyone is interested, after being told by Costco staff just what size tires to buy, getting up there at the crack of dawn, to get in line, I get a call when I get home, while they are supposed to be getting installed, to say I ordered the wrong tires - I didn't they did. Now that is service. NOT. Go smoke another joint Sandy, how nice it must be to be so mellow and accepting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Costco Wholesale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mr kroeger Sep 22 rollie 1
Tire insaller Sep 20 Dont_bother 2
Costco Exchange Policy on Electronics (Mar '09) Sep 13 Sherrie4 77
Costco W Knox looking for brain dead ex-Walmart... Sep 5 Jimmy 1
butter croissants recipe change (Mar '17) Aug '17 Madcat 2
Costco Gold Membership for $30 after coupon Aug '17 jonsnowumer 1
Costco steals (Jul '08) Aug '17 RobbieJnNC 17
More from around the web