Pipeline company denies claims of monopolizing gas producers

Enterprise Field Services in documents filed this week with the state Public Regulation Commission denied allegations that it is gouging prices charged to area natural gas producers connected to the company's pipeline. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mr Rton

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 18, 2010
Imagine that , gas producers accusing another gas producer of price gouging
Sham

Chinle, AZ

#2 Feb 18, 2010
Good example of why the cost of petroleum products are skyrocking, because of greedy and corrupted Corporation like Enterprise Field Services of Texas. These greedy corporations are always testing the loopholes in the legal system so they could get away with hugely inflated and gouge money. I hope PRC hangs their a/s/s/e/s upside down and recover the illegal takes.
Phil Deasnuts

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Feb 18, 2010
Mr Rton wrote:
Based on your comment - My guess is you don't know the difference between natural gas and gasoline. Natural gas prices are very low right now.
Otis

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Feb 18, 2010
If the SJ basin producers expect the PRC to be an advocate for fairness they need to stop sniffing the fumes. The PRC is an inbred group of bureaucrats who are either related to or previously in business with other lawyers. The elected PRC members get a bag put over their heads and they are kept in the closet for their terms and only trotted out for public hearings once in a while. They have no clue about what really goes on behind those closed doors. It's a very small world here in NM when it comes to lawyers so if you ever have to go to the PRC for a hearing like I have you get to see "old home week" between all the attorneys who have worked together and have close ties going way back. Don't expect any advocacy from that rotten clique.
Mr Rton

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Feb 18, 2010
Phil Deasnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your comment - My guess is you don't know the difference between natural gas and gasoline. Natural gas prices are very low right now.
----------
who said anything about gasoline, read the article DA
History

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Feb 18, 2010
Don't let Obama hear about this. He'll demand another take over.
Jer

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Phil Deasnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Somebody doesn't read the article before they post
Phil Deasnuts

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Feb 18, 2010
Jer wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
Somebody doesn't read the article before they post
Apparently you and Mr. RTon are both to dense to follow my logic. I am comparing Mr. Rton's feable attempt to compare price and gouging to the difference in comodity prices of gasoline and natural gas. Mr. Rton is claiming that natural gas producers are somehow gouging the American public - but natural gas prices are very low so how can they be price gouging?

To repeat so that you can understand: My point is how does one "price gouge" for natural gas when the price is so low.

The pipeline fee's do however seem to be very high maybe some "gouging" is going on there - but that wasn't my point.

Please read slowly so that you can understand.
Mr Rton

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Feb 18, 2010
Phil Deasnuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you and Mr. RTon are both to dense to follow my logic. I am comparing Mr. Rton's feable attempt to compare price and gouging to the difference in comodity prices of gasoline and natural gas. Mr. Rton is claiming that natural gas producers are somehow gouging the American public - but natural gas prices are very low so how can they be price gouging?
To repeat so that you can understand: My point is how does one "price gouge" for natural gas when the price is so low.
The pipeline fee's do however seem to be very high maybe some "gouging" is going on there - but that wasn't my point.
----------
Please read slowly so that you can understand.
----------
Yes, the article is about some gouging going on, nobody said anything about gasoline or low natural gas prices. Quit attacking people if you don't understand their posts , fo back to your cubicle and eat your donut.
Whiteman

Chinle, AZ

#11 Feb 18, 2010
Mr Rton wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
who said anything about gasoline, read the article DA
Mr Rton, you need to re-read the article and observe the difference between the natural gas producer and servicer of gasline. They are different entities doing different work in getting the natural gas to the market.
Mr Rton

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Feb 18, 2010
Whiteman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Rton, you need to re-read the article and observe the difference between the natural gas producer and servicer of gasline. They are different entities doing different work in getting the natural gas to the market.
----------
You need to stay out of it idiot, i never said anything about gasoline or natural gas
Thats right I said It

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2010
Mr Rton wrote:
Your own post does show you’re an idiot. Enterprise is not a gas producer. I used to work for that company. By the way, are you going to say stay out of it too me as well? Anyone can and will post their opinions here whether you like it or not. You’re just upset you exposed yourself as the idiot you are and several of us acknowledged it. Also as gouging may be occurring by Enterprise it is not by the producers. You can find the commodity prices on Bloomberg.com .
Mr Rton

Albuquerque, NM

#15 Feb 18, 2010
Thats right I said It wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own post does show you’re an idiot. Enterprise is not a gas producer. I used to work for that company. By the way, are you going to say stay out of it too me as well? Anyone can and will post their opinions here whether you like it or not. You’re just upset you exposed yourself as the idiot you are and several of us acknowledged it. Also as gouging may be occurring by Enterprise it is not by the producers. You can find the commodity prices on Bloomberg.com .
----------
You are the idiot.
Thats right I said It

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2010
Mr Rton wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
You are the idiot.
I was wrong to call you an idiot and I am sorry to all the idiots out there, as it would be insulting to idiots. You sir are at a level far below the level at what describes an idiot. Maybe imbecile or moron, who knows, what I do know though is the company I did work for “Enterprise Field Services” is not a gas producer”, as you have stated. What does it take for you to admit you were wrong, someone from Enterprise to knock at your door and explain to you what they do? I have an idea just go to their website and find out for yourself.
Whiteman

Chinle, AZ

#17 Feb 18, 2010
Mr Rton wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
You are the idiot.
Mr Rton, why don't you admit your egotistical behavior and dumness, at best and let go of your undesireable posting so other intellegent people can post their minds.
JLO

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Feb 18, 2010
LMAO, these gas producers are crying about price gouging while we consumers get gouged everday by these b-astards
well-now hear this

Rio Rancho, NM

#19 Feb 18, 2010
How about everybody meeting somewhere for a good old fashioned fist fight???
Jrb

Albuquerque, NM

#20 Feb 18, 2010
well-now hear this wrote:
How about everybody meeting somewhere for a good old fashioned fist fight???
----------
When and where.
Phil Deasnuts

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Feb 18, 2010
I am stupid
outofgas

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Feb 18, 2010
Why dont the investigate the price gouging of the western/giant/conoco/thriftway and any other name these thieves have that are ripping-off the people from the four-corners? I guess the PRC gets a great kick-back grom the now closed refinery criminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ConocoPhillips Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benefits of Turbo tax. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laureen Barger 1
Iran Wants U.S. Firms to Develop Oil Fields (Dec '13) Dec '13 Pic 3
Union 76 oil (Mar '06) Oct '13 Dean Sullivan 15
Industry Touts Major Mancos Shale Play: Estimat... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Ford 1
EPA highlights San Juan Basin polluters (Feb '13) Feb '13 PHD 19
ConocoPhillips layoffs under way in Bartlesvill... (Apr '09) Feb '13 Cross Timbers Woman 9
UPDATE 1-India state oil firms persist on Canad... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Lamont Alberta de... 1
More from around the web