ConocoPhillips Gives $2 Million To OS...

ConocoPhillips Gives $2 Million To OSU - - Tulsa, O...

There are 3 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jun 2, 2009, titled ConocoPhillips Gives $2 Million To OSU - - Tulsa, O.... In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Oklahoma State University President Burns Hargis says that energy giant ConocoPhillips has given $2 million to the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

United States

#1 Jun 2, 2009
How can they give money to a college when they had a huge loss the last quarter... and also... they have had layoffs
confused employee

Bartlesville, OK

#2 Jun 2, 2009
My company is donating millions of dollars to OSU but yet well earned raises aren't being given out because of the huge budget cuts we're having to make and we are currently on a hiring freeze because we can't afford to pay anymore full time employees. Go figure? Sounds like a great plan Mulva.

Since: Feb 09

Park Hill, OK

#3 Jun 2, 2009
And are suppose to have more layoffs. It makes sense to me! NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ConocoPhillips Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ConocoPhillips: Dividend Obsession Hurts The Co... (Jul '15) Jul '15 UnCoverUp 1
News Bankrupt gasoline distributor's ex-president sa... (May '09) Jun '15 slappy 133
News Two oil companies fined millions for waste viol... (May '15) May '15 Fertilizing Divid... 1
News Benefits of Turbo tax. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laureen Barger 1
News Iran Wants U.S. Firms to Develop Oil Fields (Dec '13) Dec '13 Pic 3
Union 76 oil (Mar '06) Oct '13 Dean Sullivan 15
Industry Touts Major Mancos Shale Play: Estimat... (Mar '13) Mar '13 John Ford 1
More from around the web