Union 76 oil
triciajoo

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 13, 2006
Is it true that a lot of Jiffy Lube's are carrying Union 76 oil?
Gus

Redwood City, CA

#2 Oct 23, 2006
Does anybody know of a list of Union 76 stations that sell the 100 Octane Gasoline ?
Alex

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2007
Why don't you see any union 76 gasstations around anymore?
Weeha

Santa Barbara, CA

#5 Nov 14, 2007
How does one contact corporate office when attempting to settle a dispute with a Union 76 station in southern california ?
P66-Conoco-76

United States

#6 Dec 23, 2007
Weeha wrote:
How does one contact corporate office when attempting to settle a dispute with a Union 76 station in southern california ?
If it is a company station the station will have a company Retail Representative and they will have contact within the company. I suggest you work through the Retail Representative. If the station is marketer owned the complaint will likely have to be worked through the marketer and their company sales representative, if applicable. The representatives are well versed at handling complaints.
P66-Conoco-76

United States

#7 Dec 23, 2007
triciajoo wrote:
Is it true that a lot of Jiffy Lube's are carrying Union 76 oil?
Yes, many but not all Jiffy Lube's handle 76 Lubricants.
richard winne

Renton, WA

#8 Oct 22, 2008
the reader on the pump is hard to read, I purchased gas at the 76 station 7404 South tacoma wa, tacoma, WA they charged me $8.70 for a un wanted car wash.
Inv # 155837 Oct 18,2008 pump #3
the operator sead I would have to come to tacoma to retreve my money I am in seattle, wa and live at.
Richard Winne
600 Liberty #16
Kalispell, Mt 59901

Please return my money
MJP

Portland, OR

#9 Dec 15, 2008
I visited a 76 gas station today, asking for $10 regular fuel paying in cash. It was approx 27 degrees outside with wind gusts, so I closed my window after advising the attendant of the above. He started pumping my gas and then knocked on my window. I rolled it down and he told me that I had to pay him now, prior to getting all of my gas. I advised him that I would pay him when he finished pumping my gas, which is and has always been normal. He then turned around and stopped the pump and walked away to another customer, leaving the gas nozzle in my car with some gas already pumped into my car. I got out of the car and asked him what the heck was wrong with him. The entire time he had a big smile on his face, which I thought was very strange. He walked back over to my car and I had the money in my hand, held it up in front of him and asked him if I looked like a thief and he replied "yes you do". He did not ask to be paid again and did not offer to finish pumping the gas into my car. I had no choice but to finish pumping my own gas while he stood there next to my car and watched me. It is against the law for consumers to pump their own gas in Oregon and it is up to the station owner or employee to dispense Class 1 flamable liquids, except aviation fuels.(Statue: ORS 480.330). He then asked for the $10. I asked him who the manager was and he said it was his aunt....which explained the big smile. He told me that I was the first person this week that had complained. It is Monday - so I was the first person this week?? Obviously this has come up with other customers. If another attendant there finished pumping my gas, how would they know that I had already paid, not to mention a possible malfunction with the pump. The station I had the misfortune of purchasing from was the 76 Station at 1931 N Lombard St. Portland, OR 97217. This is located at the corner of N. Lombard St and N. Denver Ave.
Can you please advise me if this is typical customer service behavior these days for your gas stations? If so, I will start buying my gas at the BP station near my home and advise all of my family and friends in the area of the horrible treatment I received at one of your stations.
I would like a reply to my inquiry please.
Phillips66- Conoco- 76

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Dec 15, 2008
MJP wrote:
I visited a 76 gas station today, asking for $10 regular fuel paying in cash. It was approx 27 degrees outside with wind gusts, so I closed my window after advising the attendant of the above. He started pumping my gas and then knocked on my window. I rolled it down and he told me that I had to pay him now, prior to getting all of my gas. I advised him that I would pay him when he finished pumping my gas, which is and has always been normal. He then turned around and stopped the pump and walked away to another customer, leaving the gas nozzle in my car with some gas already pumped into my car. I got out of the car and asked him what the heck was wrong with him. The entire time he had a big smile on his face, which I thought was very strange. He walked back over to my car and I had the money in my hand, held it up in front of him and asked him if I looked like a thief and he replied "yes you do". He did not ask to be paid again and did not offer to finish pumping the gas into my car. I had no choice but to finish pumping my own gas while he stood there next to my car and watched me. It is against the law for consumers to pump their own gas in Oregon and it is up to the station owner or employee to dispense Class 1 flamable liquids, except aviation fuels.(Statue: ORS 480.330). He then asked for the $10. I asked him who the manager was and he said it was his aunt....which explained the big smile. He told me that I was the first person this week that had complained. It is Monday - so I was the first person this week?? Obviously this has come up with other customers. If another attendant there finished pumping my gas, how would they know that I had already paid, not to mention a possible malfunction with the pump. The station I had the misfortune of purchasing from was the 76 Station at 1931 N Lombard St. Portland, OR 97217. This is located at the corner of N. Lombard St and N. Denver Ave.
Can you please advise me if this is typical customer service behavior these days for your gas stations? If so, I will start buying my gas at the BP station near my home and advise all of my family and friends in the area of the horrible treatment I received at one of your stations.
ConocoPhillips has a corporate website, I'm sure you complaint could be filed there. The best place to start is with the owner not the nephew.
mary ann s

Escondido, CA

#11 Nov 16, 2009
i currently went to have my car washed at a 76 station. After i left I noticed some item were missing from my car. I went back to talk to some one to let them know they have criminals working there. The only problem was I was treated like the criminal. They told me I had to talk to the car wash manager but was not available and when he is off they is no management to take his place. There also was a large hispanic man that bullied me and tried to intimidate me into telling him why I was there and he could barley speak english himself. I thought I could call corparate and maybe get somewhere but was treated only worse by the office manager. As soon as I stated I was calling about a theft I was treated rudely, like I was the robber. No, I.m sorry, no compassion, nothing just rude and unprofessional. I asked then to speak to her boss and I was told she has no boss and only the owners were above her. I then asked if I could at least have their address to write to them because I was getting treated so badly by their office manager. Well, all she did was start screaming at me if i had a problem to call the police and hung up. Are these the kind of people that represent 76 gas.....People who steal, bully, and treat loyal customers like dirt under their feet. Not to mention office managers with no one to answer to and can treat customers as they wish and we can't complain about it to anyone. I'm disgusted and will never us 76 gas stations again and I will tell my fiends and family to do the same.This station was located at Mission ave and Escondido blvd in Escondido california.
C Huebner

Beaverton, OR

#12 Dec 30, 2009
We went to get Propane at 76 station at corner of Cedar Hills Blvd & TV Hiway today. When he was done he over charged me 2.00 When I ask him about he he lied about the cost per gallon, which was posted out front. Very rude. If this is the type of people 76 hires I will not go back. there are many other stations. When you are on social security you watch every penny. I feel even tho it is only 2.00 dollars the company owes me. I have been a customer for many years. I am very upset with rude dishonest people. Maybe thats the way he gets his TIPS.
tafg

Miami, FL

#13 Mar 4, 2010
MJP wrote:
I'd be curious to know whether you ever received a response. I contacted the company about the station on SE 39th Ave, which charged me 10 cents/gal more than the listed price because I paid with a credit card. There was no notice anywhere of the difference in price. I never received a response, but it's for sure I'll never buy Union 76 gas again.
Taxnan

Santa Barbara, CA

#15 Mar 8, 2011
Were you able to get anywhere with this? There are so many of us Santa Barbaran's that have gotten cards jacked at the Union 76 on De La Vina that something MUST be done.
Weeha wrote:
Nancy Weddle

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2011
We took our 1989 Acura with 33,000 original miles to a test only SMOG 76 Station in San Jose, CA yesterday 5 Oct 2011. The attendant was slow, didn't follow normal procedures, charged $69.95 and said the vehicle failed the emissions. We took it somewhere else today - it passed with flying colors and the test was $50. How do we get the $69.95 back the 76 Station cheated us out of. We are selling the vehicle and had to have the test. Is there an 800 number we can call to file a complaint against that station. We called the owner twice but he will not return our calls.
Dean Sullivan

San Jose, CA

#17 Oct 15, 2013
I'm @ 76 Express in French Camp,CA.I drive truk & pay $5.00 for parking.Tonite,the clerk REFUSED to give me a reciept "for tax purposes" & when I asked for his name"So I can tell the manager who I spoke with" REFUSED to give his name.He only replied"We don't give no reciepts no more you can't have my name cuz I don't wanna get into trouble. With service like this,I do noplan on EVER returning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ConocoPhillips Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part 3: Multiple Blows (Apr '12) Jan '18 KUSHNER KHAZARS 12
News This lawyer wants Big Oil to pay for climate ch... Dec '17 Show Me The Money 1
News ConocoPhillips: Dividend Obsession Hurts The Co... (Jul '15) Jul '15 UnCoverUp 1
News Bankrupt gasoline distributor's ex-president sa... (May '09) Jun '15 slappy 133
News Two oil companies fined millions for waste viol... (May '15) May '15 Fertilizing Divid... 1
News Benefits of Turbo tax. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laureen Barger 1
News Iran Wants U.S. Firms to Develop Oil Fields (Dec '13) Dec '13 Pic 3