San Juan County authorities practice ...

San Juan County authorities practice mock disasters

There are 3 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Sep 18, 2010, titled San Juan County authorities practice mock disasters. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

Area law enforcement agencies responded to an mock explosion on a pipeline on County Road 4990 and a mock mass shooting at ConocoPhillips on U.S. 64 Saturday during an emergency training event intended to practice for real disasters.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

Good job all

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Sep 19, 2010
Thanks for all who helped from San Juan Regional Paramedic's to all law enforcement and fire departments. All three services make me feel safe as a citizen of San Juan County.
mote

Tuscumbia, AL

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Don Cooper is a fat idiot.
Fed Up

Decatur, GA

#3 Sep 20, 2010
mote wrote:
Don Cooper is a fat idiot.
Is that all you can come up with? What is wrong with you? Are you unable to make an educated comment? Please don't post anything that is not relevant. Thanks everyone that was involved. It makes me feel a little better knowing that someone in our government is still trying to do the right thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

ConocoPhillips Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Part 3: Multiple Blows (Apr '12) Jun '17 MuKappaD 11
News ConocoPhillips: Dividend Obsession Hurts The Co... (Jul '15) Jul '15 UnCoverUp 1
News Bankrupt gasoline distributor's ex-president sa... (May '09) Jun '15 slappy 133
News Two oil companies fined millions for waste viol... (May '15) May '15 Fertilizing Divid... 1
News Benefits of Turbo tax. (Dec '13) Dec '13 Laureen Barger 1
News Iran Wants U.S. Firms to Develop Oil Fields (Dec '13) Dec '13 Pic 3
Union 76 oil (Mar '06) Oct '13 Dean Sullivan 15
More from around the web